Secret deck on Magic.

bcannon87

Panorama deck (one up from Lido) all the way forward through the cabin passageways to the bulkhead door. I think there's a double deck all the way forward ont he Upper that has stairs to the Empress above it. This is just below the bridge though.

Just a warning, I was just on conquest and had one of those 4J cabins and the secret deck in front of me was LOCKED both directions, because of high winds. The captain is in charge if its safe or not to go out. Just my luck to be locked all sea days.

Also, the bridge is on deck 8. If you go up to deck 9 and travel all the way forward on the port side, you'll see a door with a round window. Go through that door and then the door right after. You will then be on the "secret deck" above the bridge and can walk out onto the wings. We did this last week.

The Magic has 5 "secret" decks, actually 6 if you include the forward part of the lanai on deck 5. The others are on decks 6, 7, 9, 10, & 11. You can reach any of them by going down the interior hallways, passing the staterooms, then heading out the doors at the front. Deck 9 is the only one with those wings like the previous poster was talking about. All 6 of these decks/areas overlook the front of the ship, which is really nice. The decks/areas on decks 5, 6, & 7 are all connected with exterior stairs.

Edited by k2excursion

• 2 years later...

I haven't been on the Magic, but on the Dream and Conquest I seem to remember a metal ramp in the room between the doors that got you over the threshold.

I do not recall if there was a step down on the other side or not.