Where to buy a cheap keyboard in Fort Lauderdale?

Thoie

Bit of an odd request. Do any locals know where I could pick up a cheap ($10 kind of cheap) USB keyboard in Fort Lauderdale? I'll probably be staying at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 (though that's to be confirmed), so somewhere within walking distance of that would be handy. I'm sure I'll be out and about as well, so other suggestions are welcome as well.

They're not cheap, but...

Maximilaan's House of Grand

1855 Griffin Road

Dania Beach, FL 33004

;)

I'd need to book a second cabin! I wonder would they deliver it to the ship? I don't fancy a 2 hour walk pushing a grand piano back to my hotel ;)

A cruise may be the perfect time to start learning piano again (as long as the neighbours don't complain).

I'd need to book a second cabin! I wonder would they deliver it to the ship? I don't fancy a 2 hour walk pushing a grand piano back to my hotel ;)

A cruise may be the perfect time to start learning piano again (as long as the neighbours don't complain).

LOL!!! Different strokes. . .literally!!!

• 1 month later...

Unless I'm more important than I previously thought, I doubt anyone cares, but the solution was to ring the hotel, ask if I could get stuff delivered there before my arrival, then I ordered from Amazon. It was delivered yesterday, and I'm arriving Thursday, so fingers crossed the package will be waiting for me on arrival!

Unless I'm more important than I previously thought, I doubt anyone cares, but the solution was to ring the hotel, ask if I could get stuff delivered there before my arrival, then I ordered from Amazon. It was delivered yesterday, and I'm arriving Thursday, so fingers crossed the package will be waiting for me on arrival!

I am glad to know you found a solution!

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived