Bit of a (surprise) Blog – Freedom of the Seas – Western Caribbean – 17th March 2013

I'm such a fan of yours! Another great blog! Murphy did the behind the scenes tour, but he didn't do nearly as good a job of telling me about it. (I did a spa treatment, so I passed, next time I will have to think about this instead!)

And how wonderful, another grandson! Best wishes for all!

Take care my friend!

Thanks hon.

Think Murphy did the tour when we were all on Jewel xoxox

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. Been one helluva week n the very best sense!!

Baby Noah is thriving.

Here is the link to the Compasses and the leaflets that were given out for the tots, children and teens on day one.

Thank you so much for posting the Compases and kids and teens info. We sail in 5 days and I know the kids will even be more excited when we check out all the fun activities!:)

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. Been one helluva week n the very best sense!!

Baby Noah is thriving.

Here is the link to the Compasses and the leaflets that were given out for the tots, children and teens on day one.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these! :)

Linda

Thank you very much for a wonderful blog of your cruise on Freedom. We did the same cruise last October and it brought back lovely memories. Going to look at your blog from Adventure now as that's next for us in September.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new grandson.

On bus heading to Kennedy Space Centre with airport drop off. Debark was a breeze.

Yesterday was amazing doing All Access Tour. Did not log on as have donated enough to Rccl coffers! Not able to comment on TV ports if they exist. Sorry.

Have tons of pics to upload from yesterday. Home tomorrow x

So glad you had a wonderful cruise and enjoyed all your pictures. This will be our 1st cruise with RCCL. Congrads on your new grandchild and what a wonderful welcome home gift.

Was just wondering how you liked the Kennedy Space Center tour with airport drop off? Was wondering what you did with your carry-on while at the Center. We don't have a flight until 7pm after our cruise and don't really want to sit around the airport for 7+ hours.

I have noticed quite a few of the CC members who will be on the cruise with us have posted on this thread. Again it is so wonderful and feel like I know the ship already. Thanks again.

You're very welcome. I love blogging. It's all part of the cruise experience for me.

The Space Centre Tour was brilliant. A really fine way to finish off the cruise. Was very moving too.... I am in awe of the amazing men ad women who gave their lives to achieve so very much. The guides are enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. Wish we had more time to shop there.

I schlepped my carry on with me as it has my laptop but I could have left it on the bus.... I'm a tad paranoid about it. You stay with the same bus for the airport drop off as it has your case in the hold. Mine's not heavy and it's on wheels so no hardship. They have lockers for when you go on the simulator. The guides even have quarters to loan out.

Pics are here.

Really enjoyed your blog once again Linda great blog and beautiful pictures.

Looking forward to your next one.

Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson Noah.

Am on tenderhooks waiting to see if I can get the cabin I want on Oasis in Europe...... my sig will change appropriately on Tuesday..... or not..... ;)

I hope you get what you want on Oasis we are planning to do a b2b ending in Rotterdam so will see how it goes, can't believe I am planning another cruise before our June 2013 sailing.

Good Luck for Tuesday Linda

Heather

Edited by campbell51

I hope you get what you want on Oasis we are planning to do a b2b ending in Rotterdam so will see how it goes, can't believe I am planning another cruise before our June 2013 sailing.

Good Luck for Tuesday Linda

Heather

Me too!!! See you on board!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seeing you sailed on the same Western Carribean 7 nighter that I did, do you happen to remember the name of the comedian that was on the final night of the cruise. He was hilarious.

I'm delighted that people are still reading this!!! :D

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

I've had a look at the compasses and the comedian was Greg Otto.

• 4 weeks later...
1 i love your pictures! i have never been on Freedom yet as i hope to be one day, i love your All Access Tour pics as i hope to do this tour onboard Freedom, ive been on Liberty twice

Thank you so much. She is a wonderful ship and the crew are just amazing. I know you will love the experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...