I changed cabin and don't have updated docs

I changed my cabin Saturday for our upcoming March 21st cruise. As of right now I have the guest booking invoice with the changed cabin number, but my documents have not changed. I called customer service and she said she re-issued them but they have not come through as changed yet. Has anyone upgraded their cabin and had this issue? I still have tomorrow that I can print the new documents so I am not in panic mode but I would have thought they would be done by now.

Under your cruise on the website, does it show the correct cabin number?

Yes it shows the correct cabin number under mycruises. I wanted to print the docs just to make sure there are no snags once we get there. I suppose I could take the ones I printed with the old room number, but would rather have everything with the correct cabin number on it.

Yes it shows the correct cabin number under mycruises. I wanted to print the docs just to make sure there are no snags once we get there. I suppose I could take the ones I printed with the old room number, but would rather have everything with the correct cabin number on it.
Just reprint your set sail pass, you don't even need your doc's. If SetSail has correct room number you are good to go. I have never been asked for doc's at checkin.

Just to add to what other's have said, make sure you use the luggage tags with the correct room number. If you do not have them, then, have tags made at the pier.

Enjoy your cruise.

That is my biggest concern. I like to print the tags and make my own tags with a little mailing tape to make them secure. I don't trust that someone handwriting the luggage tag will get to my room. I am one of those people who makes sure all my docs are in order and I have everything I need. It is a hard habit to break!

That is my biggest concern. I like to print the tags and make my own tags with a little mailing tape to make them secure. I don't trust that someone handwriting the luggage tag will get to my room. I am one of those people who makes sure all my docs are in order and I have everything I need. It is a hard habit to break!

You could always white out the incorrect number and put in the new one. And thousands of bags with handwritten tags make it onto the ships every day, so I think you'll be fine in any event.;) Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived