Stateroom with upper and lower beds ??

Blazley

Hello. We've booked again for Nov. !! Sadly i've not saw that the room is a Stateroom with upper & lower beds. So, my Question ; Does that mean now that we have just upper and lower beds or also a " normal Bed " like in every room ? I'm really confused..

Thanks.

Do you know the specific room number?

I have stayed in these rooms and it isnt fun to climb up and down that flimsy ladder but I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep booking them :p

Hello, my STATEROOM number is: 8357. it looks bigger than the other rooms ?

Awesome! You win! That is one of the secret upper/lower rooms. It has 2 regular beds that can be pushed together if you wish. The stats for the room still say 1 regular bed plus 1 upper bunk. But all the reports say that this room, and the rooms in the same spot on decks 7 & 6, has had a 2nd regular bed put in there on all 5 Conquest class ships (which Freedom is in). The upper bunk is still in the ceiling, but is never used. The room is wider than the standard interior rooms as well, close to the reported 185 sq.ft.

We booked 7345 on the Conquest which is identical to your cabin. We sail in Sept and I will report back on the bed setup. But it is two twins on the floor. If you search 8357 there are pictures of that cabin as well as 6393. These are the only three with a bunk and twins on the floor on the Conquest class ships.

Hello, my STATEROOM number is: 8357. it looks bigger than the other rooms ?

Archived