5 Hours til the friends and family sale ends

CurlyQ132

Im praying they jack up the prices. They are basically giving the cabins away with this sale. Not sure where the $$ will come for food and entertainment!! Luckily Im on a cruise with only 1 sea day. I wont be spending much time on the ship, but Im really curious to see what cutbacks they are going to make as they must be losing TONS! :)

With that said...Ive got to get off the computer before I my fingers accidently book the 5 day New England / Canada cruise for $199 !!!

Im praying they jack up the prices. They are basically giving the cabins away with this sale. Not sure where the $$ will come for food and entertainment!! Luckily Im on a cruise with only 1 sea day. I wont be spending much time on the ship, but Im really curious to see what cutbacks they are going to make as they must be losing TONS! :)

With that said...Ive got to get off the computer before I my fingers accidently book the 5 day New England / Canada cruise for $199 !!!

LOL! My fingers just might book the 4-day Boston/Canada cruise as soon as my DH gets home! It isn't quite that cheap ($227 pp for four), but we've wanted to take DH's kids on a cruise and this is the cheapest we've seen, plus we wouldn't have to fly.

The sale has been extended thru March 28. That makes me happy since I was on hold for 1 hour and 39 minutes before I gave up and hung up. I can't book online as I am cancelling my current cruise and re-booking a new one, so I am glad I can get in on the "sale" still.

Happy sailing.

With these sales they are hoping to fill the ships and the on board purchases is where they make the majority of the money so better with a full ship :)

I for one am happy I've already been upgraded from inside main deck to inside Panorama deck on Victory and had $40 taken off the original price I booked at. Now as I type I'm sitting on hold once more because in the last couple hours the price has dropped once again and I can get another $140 off.

With these sales they are hoping to fill the ships and the on board purchases is where they make the majority of the money so better with a full ship :)

I for one am happy I've already been upgraded from inside main deck to inside Panorama deck on Victory and had $40 taken off the original price I booked at. Now as I type I'm sitting on hold once more because in the last couple hours the price has dropped once again and I can get another $140 off.

Good Luck!

Archived