LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Thanks for all the great comments my friends. Seems thee's been a mess up as I had booked the island tour/turtle farm tour that left at 11am a few months back online and for some reason they've put me on the 1pm tour instead. It's no biggie, just would have preferred to go earlier

OMG, that is exactly what I posted on my review last night, lol. It is funny that we thought the same thing.

But yeah I 100% agree with you $40 is outrageous for that venue! :mad:

LOL - I was just thinking that I read that yesterday... deja vu!

Good morning everyone from Grand Cayman! Looks like the tour operator cancelled the 11am tour and is only offering the 1pm tour... no biggie. It gave me time to do a little exploring :)

002_zps3178155e.jpg

Looks like Zumba classes are in full swing on the pool deck

003_zps2c58f687.jpg

The solarium is very quiet this morning

004_zps4b63a8cf.jpg

005_zps5a6ab65f.jpg

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette! We're about two and a half hours from anchoring at Grand Cayman and the weather looks great today. I'm off to have coffee soon. I have the island tour and turtle farm booked for today :)

Chris because of your review on this cruise whenever I"m able to take another one again it will definitely be on the Silhouette. The restaurants, cabins & all other areas of the ship look awesome. Even though the Grill was pricey it certainly looked like fun to do the pizza's & the rest of the menu looked great too. How is the pricing for this cruise compared to the Oasis class on RCCI? I followed your review on the Oasis & as everyone else has said you do a great job & make all of us feel like we are cruising with you!! Celebrity,Chris is your official advertising man, hope you reward him in some way. Continue to have a wonderful cruise:cool: Linda I'm trying to figure out why this isn't going thru, will keep trying.

Our present position:

001_zps092a33b9.jpg

Hello

Chris: I have been avidly reading your postings as my DH and I will be boarding her for the TA on 4/14.

What time did you embark? I got an email from Celebrity stating that embarkation was to start at noon because of the problems the port is having with immigration and customs. We are planning on leaving the hotel at noon but should be there about 12:15. Is that a good time.

Many thanks.

There's a few ships anchored in port along with us today

Jewel of the Seas

020_zps4b28f675.jpg

There's my ship I'll be on Saturday! Wahoo, can't wait to report live from her.

Great picture Bugsy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Chris: I have been avidly reading your postings as my DH and I will be boarding her for the TA on 4/14.

What time did you embark? I got an email from Celebrity stating that embarkation was to start at noon because of the problems the port is having with immigration and customs. We are planning on leaving the hotel at noon but should be there about 12:15. Is that a good time.

Many thanks.

We were on board at about 12:40. You will be fine getting there at 12:15

Chris,

I know your cruise isn't over yet, but any feelings on whether you have a preference between Celebrity and Royal yet?

Yael

Yael to be honest? Both. But to sail on Royal it has to be Oasis or Allure(although I am anxiously awaiting to see what the Quantum class will bring) and Celebrity, most definitely an S-class ship.