Who is Mr. Radu?

mama_2_boys

He's the senior photographer for CCL and does a lot of their promotional stuff. He did a whole chunk of the South America cruise and flewover the canal as the Miracle came through to capture it going through the locks. He does some classes onboard special cruises.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

His name is Radu Urdu - actually had the pleasure of meeting him on the Breeze this summer. He seemed embarassed when I mentioned that JH called him Mr. Radu. Very nice man. Takes beautiful pictures. He gave a seminar during our cruise as well.

• 2 years later...
JH always posts pics he takes on Facebook.

He is a fantastic photographer. We met him on the Legend's first cruise to Alaska. He did a seminar and also gave many pointers on my camera and it's settings. Very nice guy to talk to.

He is a fantastic photographer. We met him on the Legend's first cruise to Alaska. He did a seminar and also gave many pointers on my camera and it's settings. Very nice guy to talk to.
He's great. We sailed with him on one of Legend's Baltic cruises in 2013 and he talked about how he stayed up all night to get photos of the bridges in St. Petersburg when they're opened. I liked his seminar - I'm by no means a great photographer (I do point and shoot), but he had some really good suggestions for framing shots to get good effects.