Category: Concierge Class XC

- price is DOWN:

USD: 2,499 -> 2,199 (-300 $ -12.0 %)

GBP: 1,708 -> 1,511 (-197 £ -11.5 %)

- Category: Veranda Stateroom X

- price is DOWN:

USD: 2,249 -> 1,999 (-250 $ -11.1 %)

GBP: 1,543 -> 1,379 (-164 £ -10.6 %)

That cruise is on the Tuesday Specials list for next week. So prices for new bookings only. And they won't allow upgrades based on those prices. However, I have been told by experienced cruisers that sometimes the best prices are on the Sat. before the Tuesday sale, and apparently that is trus here. It never hurts to try, all they can say is no. And...those X verandah prices are the same as OV price...good opportunity to move up. Have you posted this on the roll call? EM

It is very common to see discounting from about 60 days out up to the sail date. They are going to fill up the cabins at whatever price they can get. If you check out the "Last Minute" cruises on any of the online cruise agencies you can get some unbelievable bargains, with a few conditions. Naturally, cabin selection will be limited. You will have a shorter time to arrange airfare. More important though, many of the highly discounted rates are for "seniors" (55 or over), are "guaranteed cabin category" rates, or are limited to residents of various states. These rates do not qualify for the 1-2-3 promotion. Frankly, I think that promotion is keeping the rates higher, even for "last minute" cruises. That said, if you are flexible you can save. For example, for the 12 night May 29 cruise on the Equinox, there are guaranteed rates (Senior and Resident) of $999 inside or ocean view and $1599 Aqua class guarantee.

That cruise is on the Tuesday Specials list for next week. So prices for new bookings only. And they won't allow upgrades based on those prices. However, I have been told by experienced cruisers that sometimes the best prices are on the Sat. before the Tuesday sale, and apparently that is trus here. It never hurts to try, all they can say is no. And...those X verandah prices are the same as OV price...good opportunity to move up. Have you posted this on the roll call? EM

Yes, I have posted this on the roll call. On Easter Monday there was a price drop and when I looked again 3 hours later the prices had gone up once more.

This particular cruise has the following number of cabins available

C3 - 15

C2- 15

C1 - 5

A1 - 10

A2 - 2

1C - 14

1B - 16

1A - 5

Hi there just ondering where you find out how many cabins are available thanks

Hi there just ondering where you find out how many cabins are available thanks

You surf the online travel sites until you find one that shows all available cabins. I usually use the one that starts Ex. EM

Archived