MORE things Splendor ... NY style!

Cyber Kat

We were on Lido and it was quiet with the exception of when people met in the hall to socialize....that was just cause there was a whole family in about 4 or 5 rooms.....

sent from my commodore 64

We were on Lido and it was quiet with the exception of when people met in the hall to socialize....that was just cause there was a whole family in about 4 or 5 rooms.....

that can happen on any floor anywhere on the ship . . . we had kids running from one family room to the other family room down the hall and were very loud and we were on Deck 1 Rivera on the Liberty.

we were on the Splendor this past December.........Deck 9.........loved it ! Hubby always gets confused as to what is on what deck so it was nice to have the food on the same deck.....no noise, very happy.....going again in Sept and wanted same cabin but was already sold, we upgrade to a spa cabin on deck 10....should be even quieter up there.

OH, and deck 9 has a secret balcony up the front.....def check it out.

that can happen on any floor anywhere on the ship . . . we had kids running from one family room to the other family room down the hall and were very loud and we were on Deck 1 Rivera on the Liberty.

I have another question?

We were just confirmed for your time dining. Does anyone know which dining room they use. And how difficult would it be for just the two of us to get our own table if we arrive between 6 and 6:30.

Thanks again

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Anytime dining is served in the Black Pearl dinning room, deck 3, mid ship. My husband and I would arrive around 7:15-7:45 and have no problem at all. I have heard going earlier, prior to seven, people did experience some wait time.

Enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Iam sure the person badmouthing ny has to be from the Boston area... Remember crabby New Yorkers are the best people from the best city in the world.I have been on to many cruises to mention and that has never been the case go back to LA or Boston and feed some helpless person or something. And stay off our ships. Lol