NCL Jade Cruise Review - March 27th - April 6th 2013

kikki21

• 1 year later...
Kiki...I noticed u did the splendor of the seas a few years ago...how did the Jade compare? We did splendor three years ago and are looking at the Jade now. Thanks

Whoops - sorry never got back to answering this one! Just been re-reading my Jade review as needed to remind myself of past pleasant times! - The answer is I think they are very, very similar in terms of a cruise experience and very enjoyable - the Jade seems to take you into some different and longer destination experiences such as the Istanbul overnight which is very much recommended. Everything else is very comparable too in term of food, service etc.

• 1 month later...

I was on the Jade from October 25- November 1st and just had my review posted in the Cruise Critic member reviews section. This was my first cruise with NCL.

My review was generally favourable.

Another review, posted by someone on the same cruise had the opposite opinion.About the only thing we agreed on was the shower size in the inside cabins and the Tenors of Rock.

I can't tell you that I am right and he is wrong so keep checking all of the reviews.

In the end the only opinion that really matters is yours.

Have a great time.

Thank you for the well-written review and all the beautiful photos, Kikki21! It took me three days to totally absorb it and what a good read! We will be taking this exact same cruise next Feb., the second leg of the B2B on Jade. This will prepare us and plan for our trip. Looking forward to be back on the Jade.