another HMC question

SuperGrace2002

I know that this is a private island - and that at the ship bar they use your S&S card.

But does the island happen to have a gift shop to purchase items - if so does this require cash or do they use S&S cards there too?

I collect shot glasses & hoping to get one from each port - and wasnt sure about this one and trying to figure out a budget if ill need cash on the island or not.

any information would be greatly apperciated

They do have both, You can use your sail and sign card in there store in the Market area. There is also about 8 small booths with locals selling there straw market type items that is cash only. Shirst,Baskets,small nick nacks ect. You would find about same items in HMC store as you will find on ship for most part also.

I know that this is a private island - and that at the ship bar they use your S&S card.

But does the island happen to have a gift shop to purchase items - if so does this require cash or do they use S&S cards there too?

I collect shot glasses & hoping to get one from each port - and wasnt sure about this one and trying to figure out a budget if ill need cash on the island or not.

any information would be greatly apperciated

Yes, there are gift shops and small straw market where you can purchase items within the cruise center. You use your sail & sign to pay for items in the gift shop and cash at the straw market. We were there three years ago and I remember seeing shot glasses in the gift shop but can't remember if they had them in the straw market or not.

If you check out our first Pride review, we have pictures of the straw market. And yes, they have shot glasses (we got two on that trip). Can't wait to be back there next week :D

Congratulations and GOOD LUCK on the upcoming nuptuals!!!:D:D

We'll be right behind you on Saturday, on the Breeze!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Does anybody know if you are allowed to bring your own fishing pole and fish in a non beach area????? I know they offer deep sea fishing excursions, but the reviews are horrible. I would like to fish the flats and bottom fish? I also know that its catch and release in that area. Any body ever seen any one fishing??????????

Thanks

Archived