Pre-cruise info packet?

emmysmom

Made our final payment on the 20th of May - have not received our pre-cruise information packet yet? Seems like last year we got it a few weeks after final payment was made. Maybe I am too impatient. :D When did you get yours?

Thanks for the replies. :) I emailed my TA - she told me they send them about a month before cruise. I know I got them alot earlier than that last year - geez - I had my tickets more than a month before. :confused: If I don't get them by tomorrow, will call Princess and ask them. I filled out the cruise personalizer on their website - says everything is complete - still like to see the envelope full of goodies in the mail! :D

Just made final payment yesterday for the Sun Princess 10 days after you. I asked about when I would receive the pre-cruise packet and was told it gets mailed about 60 days out. Based on that figure, you will probably see it in 7-10 days.

It seems to vary - it used to be around 60 days beforehand for the precruise docs and 2-4 weeks beforehand for the actual docs. For my upcoming cruise I received the pre-cruise docs within a week of final payment, and my TA just got off the phone with Princess a few days ago who informed him that the docs were already on the way. :D

Archived