Carnival Site Oddness?

mzloolue

So, I logged into the Carnival site and tried to access my booking.

It seems to be gone.

I put in my booking number and it says error 5005.

I looked for my friends' booking and and theirs is not showing either.

Called my pvp and am waiting for a call back, but has anyone else noticed anything like this?

I really don't want to be this kind of special.:eek:

One of my booked cruises wasn't showing earlier and I had to enter the booking number for it to show. I have no doubt the site and phone lines are very busy today with people from the latest 2 canceled Triumph cruises trying to re-book. Take a deep breath and try again, and again until your cruise shows. As long as you have your original paperwork and booking number you should be OK.

Looked at my booking a while ago...my cruise was not there, but my kids cabins were. Just put the info in under "add a booking." it came back. I'm sure it's just a glitch.

I had the same thing happen, and I added it back in. However, every time I go in to check it, it's gone again and I have to add it back. Hopefully someone at Carnival will get the problem solved. I have 4 cruises booked and it only happens with one of them.

Same thing is happening to me. I have two cruises booked right now with Carnival and the one that's paid in full has disappeared. When I try to add it back on, it takes me right back to the screen without adding it on. Hubby is on hold with Carnival right now but it may make more sense to just wait a few days and see if it doesn't resolve itself.

Archived