A long wait at Fort Lauderdale airport

MAJ

Definitely do not want to drive to Orlando , but leave Oasis in the morning no flight until 8 pm

Is there a bus/shuttle going up? Does RCCL do a transfer?:

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Definitely do not want to drive to Orlando , but leave Oasis in the morning no flight until 8 pm

Is there a bus/shuttle going up? Does RCCL do a transfer?:

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Do you mean you want something to do for the day before your flight home? :confused:

Do you mean you want something to do for the day before your flight home? :confused:

Sorry didn't make myself clear

There is an hotel booked for 10 nights in Orlando : so we want to get from Fort Lauderdale when we leave Oasis to spend time with the family there

But I do not want to hire a car or to drive there

There is an hotel booked for 10 nights in Orlando : so we want to get from Fort Lauderdale when we leave Oasis to spend time with the family there

I'm a bit confused. You're asking if RCCL does a transfer from Oasis to a hotel in Orlando?

Amtrak has a train from Fort Lauderdale at 12:30PM (92 Silver Star) that would arrive in Orlando at 7:08PM. (There's the 98 Silver Meteor at 9AM, but that may not be possible to get there in time from the ship.) You would need a taxi or shuttle to get to the train station.

American Airlines has flights from Miami International Airport at 11:50AM and 1:30PM that would arrive in Orlando an hour later. Royal Caribbean offers transfers to both the Ft. Lauderdale & Miami Airports as they are about 30-45 minutes away from each other.

Just out of curiosity, which airline offers a flight from Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Orlando (MCO)?

Try the Fla Express shuttle/bus. Trip # 201 Pick-up at Port Everglades to

your Orlando area hotel.

http://www.thefloridaexpressbus.com/fort-lauderdale-to-orlando-transportation.html

.:)

Don't know your dates, but checked and United has a flight at 10:55 which is doable. Did not see any flight at 8pm FLL-MCO.:confused:

If there is such a flight and you decide to use it, keep in mind that FLL may not allow you to check your bags til 3 hours prior to departure time. Personally, I'd hire a private shuttle service. As suggested - google shuttle services FLL. Good Luck

American also flies Miami to Orlando -

you cab get a shuttle to MIA and then fly

just another option

a quick check finds 9 flights on Saturday between 8AM and 6PM

bus is long ... flight is 1 hour ... compare the prices at least

Archived