7 nights, not Sun - Sun?

One of the San Juan itineraries is Sat-Sat.

My Baltics cruise is Sat - Sat.

I believe all the other ones I've been on have been Sun to Sun. Maybe double check the Freedom. I can't recall that one.

[quote name='blonde1981']One of the San Juan itineraries is Sat-Sat.

My Baltics cruise is Sat - Sat.

I believe all the other ones I've been on have been Sun to Sun. Maybe double check the Freedom. I can't recall that one.[/QUOTE]

Freedom is Sunday with Allure.

[quote name='Luckybrat']Our Alaska trip on the Rhapsody of the Seas is Friday-Thursday :D[/quote]
That's odd, ours last years was Friday to Friday. Your cruise is only 6 nights?

I think Sunday departures work best for most people for a 7-day cruise, since most people work Monday-Friday, requiring only 5 vacation days. Fly (or drive) down Saturday before the cruise, and fly or drive home on Sunday after the cruise. I wanted to try Princess from Galveston, but I'd have to take of at least a half day Friday so I could drive down. Yes, I could try to drive down Saturday, but I'd have to leave around 7am at the latest, and then I would be tired for my first cruise day. Plus, this would not leave much of a cushion if I had car problems. I suspect Disney would have had more Galveston bookings it if had departed on Sunday instead of Saturday (and Friday's when the Triumph was scheduled to depart on Saturday) -- because Galveston really cannot handle more than two large ships at a time.

Archived