Noise level boardwalk room on Allure

I booked a deck 9 boardwalk room (2nd to last), I have 2 little kids and was wondering how's the noise level since we are so close to the aqua theater. I know the show is at 9pm and 10:30pm and the little ones might be sleeping. I hope it won't be super loud. Anyone stayed in the last few boardwalk room? thanks in advance!

I had cabin 11717 and it was extremely noisy even with the balcony door closed. We didn't mind the Aqua Theater show noise but all night long there was loud shouting from the boardwalk and sports deck above. Never again!!

I had cabin 11717 and it was extremely noisy even with the balcony door closed. We didn't mind the Aqua Theater show noise but all night long there was loud shouting from the boardwalk and sports deck above. Never again!!

Wow! We have had the Boardwalk balconies 3 times and have never heard any noise from the sports deck on deck 15. Also no shouting from the boardwalk.....you must have had a really loud crowd on your sailing....too bad. Other than whatever was going on at the Aqua Theatre, the Boardwalk has been kind of dead later at night for us.....

We were going to book one of the rooms furthest aft and I had asked that question and was told you can also hear noise when they show movies back there.

We have had the last boardwalk balconies several times and the sound is pretty muffled unless the door is open. We have 2 kids and they have never been bothered by it or us either.....you know it's there, but I would not say it's loud with shut doors.

Wow! We have had the Boardwalk balconies 3 times and have never heard any noise from the sports deck on deck 15. Also no shouting from the boardwalk.....you must have had a really loud crowd on your sailing....too bad. Other than whatever was going on at the Aqua Theatre, the Boardwalk has been kind of dead later at night for us.....

Yes, we had some rowdy folks -- even the children were extremely out of control during that sailing. However, my sister sailed in a boardwalk balcony a few doors down a couple years ago and she heard very little and was quite pleased with her cabin! Luck of the draw I suppose.

I think it's louder higher up, not from the Aquatheater but from the sports deck, wipe out cafe etc...this teen hang out central!

My daughters had 8717 ( 7 from the end) and heard no sports noise whatsoever. They did hear AT noise if the balcony door was open, and some filtered through if it was not completely locked...this might matter to you because if your young children are sleeping and you want to be on the balcony, you obviously cannot completely lock it!

My daughters were not bothered by this slight " seepage" of sound, but I would have been- depends on how heavy/light a sleeper you are. Also, the kids bed ( couch) is nearer to the balcony, so you might want to put them down on your bed ( closer to the closet) and then move them. If they are such light sleepers that any of this would affect them, you might be better with an OV balcony or OV.

We had next to last cabin on Allure, deck 9, and while the show was going on, you could hear a little of what was going on. It wasn't real loud. I didn't go to bed early, so it didn't bother me. I am a light sleeper, but after 11:00, I don't remember there being any "noise" issue.

Archived