Uk alcohol drinks package

Magners Cider by Bottle ?

YES

Frozen Cocktails ?

YES

Champagne ?

NO BUT WE WERE ALLOWED CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS BY SOME BAR STAFF.

Which Wines ?

ALL HOUSE WINES. RED AND WHITE. WE ALSO GOT WHITE ZINFANDEL ROSE HOWEVER IM NOT SURE IT WAS MEANT TO BE INCLUDED.

Thankyou :cool:

Can anyone tell me what this covers and does not cover ?

Magners Cider by Bottle ?

I am sure they do Magners cider and most drinks but not champagne.

Does anyone know if sparkling wine is included?

Ps. Stephen I am always in and out of Belfast. It's a great city!!!

Magners is not on the offical list, however Strongbow is, and depending upon the Ship, sailing, inventory levels they interchange or sometimes have both. They will only give you one bottle at a time, (tpyically 5 min interval) however here is a tip.

Ask for a Pint glass and when they see its only 1/2 full ask for another, once they get to know you it will not be a problem, they just wont let you walk away with 2 bottles. Silly I know but the bartenders are not the ones making the rules.

Any other ?'s just ask. We had the premium package last week and it a breeze to use along with a fantastic selection.

Magners is not on the offical list, however Strongbow is, and depending upon the Ship, sailing, inventory levels they interchange or sometimes have both. They will only give you one bottle at a time, (tpyically 5 min interval) however here is a tip.

Ask for a Pint glass and when they see its only 1/2 full ask for another, once they get to know you it will not be a problem, they just wont let you walk away with 2 bottles. Silly I know but the bartenders are not the ones making the rules.

Any other ?'s just ask. We had the premium package last week and it a breeze to use along with a fantastic selection.

Tell us about the wines Mr Connolly

Tell us about the wines Mr Connolly

House wine selection : depending on what venue you were in it was St Martin or La Terre.

They were available in all Speciality restaurants as well.

White was Chardonnay, Pinot Grigo, I tried to get Sauvignon Blanc but it was not available as a house wine.

Red was Cabernet or Merlot

They had a Ziffindal , not sure what brand as I did or try or look.

The reds were better in my opinion. The Chardonnay reminded me of white vinegar on my chips growing up in Ireland. :-). Guess that's why I prefer Heinz Malt now on my chips.

If you did not like the wine they had no issue changing, just remember its House Wine.

You can also have them make a Sangria.

House Champagne or Champagne cocktails are also included.

It's also a good idea to call the brands you want when asking for drinks as they bar staff are trained with a US mindset and in the end keeps both the passenger and bartender / waiter happy.

The house white wine was Robert Mondavi Solaire chardonnay on the Brilliance last week. No more La Terre Yipeee!!

Now that sounds like an improvement.

Thanks for the info Mr Connolly. I always think vinegar spoils chips anyway.:)

Archived