The NCL Jingle

I love the tune, but it drives my best friend/officemate crazy. He mocks how happy it makes me. Then again, he mocks everything regarding my newfound obsession with cruising. "Cruise like a Norwegian?" he'll say. "So you're gonna grow a beard and begin plundering our neighbor's office for snacky bits?"

Richard/Tralfie

i love the tune, but it drives my best friend/officemate crazy. He mocks how happy it makes me. Then again, he mocks everything regarding my newfound obsession with cruising. "cruise like a norwegian?" he'll say. "so you're gonna grow a beard and begin plundering our neighbor's office for snacky bits?"

richard/tralfie

:d lol :d

I think it's unique to NCL but something about the first part where they say "let's go" always reminds me of this song:

I saw that used as the background music to someone's cruise photo slideshow a while back and loved it. Makes you want to get on a ship!

Edited by spacepotatoes

I think it's unique to NCL but something about the first part where they say "let's go" always reminds me of this song:

I saw that used as the background music to someone's cruise photo slideshow a while back and loved it. Makes you want to get on a ship!

I have the ringtone as well, and it always makes me feel good when I hear it, but WOW did the song in that link REALLY make me want to be aboard a ship right now! :D

All aboard...

There is a strong likelihood that I will be dancing my way through the day with that song in my head.

:D:D:D:D:D

I have the ringtone as well.....got it from NCL website. Mine only has the music but I was wondering if there is one with the words and if so, where do I get it.

I love the 'Lets go' ! Thanks!

How do u get that ring tone ?

I'm pretty sure there isn't any words to it. It's just music with the "Let's go" and the "cruise like a Norwegian" in it.

Mine is just music. There is no 'Let' go" and/or 'cuise like a Norwegian' in it. :(

There are 2 different ones that you can download. I have both. I chose to go with the one that had the words. :)

Can you give me the exact link to the one with the words. When I go over to NCL site I choose iPhone and there only shows one....and that's without words. Thanks!

I have the ringtone too. It makes me happy. People ask me what it is all the time. Heck, I love watching the 1:30 commercial on youtube. That means I have it pretty bad.

On all forms requiring ethnicity, I put Norwegian. :p

Is it possible to convert the MP3 with words to a ring tone. The only ring tone available from NCL is the instrumental version.

Edited by cruisecritiquer

Can you give me the exact link to the one with the words. When I go over to NCL site I choose iPhone and there only shows one....and that's without words. Thanks!

I honestly don't remember where I got it. I got it when it first came out and someone had mentioned it on here or it was an email. I don't remember. :o

Oh, and I have a smart phone (not an iphone) so maybe there's a difference?

Edited by mitsugirly

I made one with the words for my iphone. I uploaded it but it's annoying to download (http://www.2shared.com/file/k4-WJwCO/Norwegian_Breakaway.html)

I can email anyone who wants it - just let me know your email

I would love to have that also. Can you please send it to junk2sharon at gmail dot com

Obviously @ symbol.