Fountain Soda, Is it worth it?

Hi

I'm going on a 7 night Norwegian Fjords cruise and the unlimited drinks package is £40, so just over £5 a day. How much do Royal charge for fizzy drinks per glass or can? I've always used the soda package in the past but it has been much less per day.

Thanks

Paul

I think my royal one for 7 days was 45$ a person me and my DW always get it, its worth it I think they charge $2 a glass or something crazy like that

Three sodas a day make it worth while.

I never purchased the soda package until our last cruise but after spending almost 5 bucks on 2 sodas one cruise, that did it for me.

I did find I was probably drinking more soda than I normally do, thinking I had to get my moneys worth though.

Purchased it for our upcoming EoS cruise.

If the ship has the freestyle machines it is definately worth it. All the different combinations you can make is great. I have always gotten the drink package and feel it is very worth the money.

I have purchased the soda package several times. It is a great convenience and since I am on vacation, I treat myself. I have to drink diet coke and wish I could have diet Dr. Pepper, but I still enjoy the diet coke all week. If you do not have the container with you, you can stop at a bar and they put it in a glass instead. I show my card to them once at dinner and after that it shows up every night. I'm on vacation! :)

The container is free on RCI. On Carnival, you have to buy it.

Archived