A745 On Sapphire Princess

Hello,

We have a room booked on the Sapphire Princess for an Alaskan Cruise. Our room is A745 which is right at the end of the hall at the aft of the ship. I am just wondering if there are doors right outside our room that go to the outdoors...to the Terrace Pool area. Someone told me there are no doors to the outside there...just a dead end hall. Can someone confirm? i was hoping we'd be able to get up in the morning and quickly slip out the doors to the aft of the ship. I picture this being as close to a balcony as we can get.

Thanks

I was on the Sapphire a few weeks ago and there is a door from the Terrace pool to the Aloha deck. There a few steps to go down to the door though.

Terrace2_zpsa4cd9b50.jpg

That's what I remember as well . We normally get a cabin on Caribe. Balcony is a little bigger and partly in shade.

Yes there is access to outside. I've been in this location on the Sapphire, Star and Grand and think its a great spot. Steps from being outside, and quick access to the buffet and stern elevators.

• 2 years later...
Hello,

We have a room booked on the Sapphire Princess for an Alaskan Cruise. Our room is A745 which is right at the end of the hall at the aft of the ship. I am just wondering if there are doors right outside our room that go to the outdoors...to the Terrace Pool area. Someone told me there are no doors to the outside there...just a dead end hall. Can someone confirm? i was hoping we'd be able to get up in the morning and quickly slip out the doors to the aft of the ship. I picture this being as close to a balcony as we can get.

Thanks

Hi

We have booked the same cabin and were wondering if it did easily access the outside area. Thanks

On a similar subject, I've booked the last interior aloha cabin before the terrace pool area... Does anyone know if there is a lot of morning noise over these cabins?