Kim & Randy’s Liberty-Eastern Aft-Wrap Cruise!

rtw68

We enjoyed the Welcome Aboard Show. One thing I liked about the shows on Liberty is that they had an actual band with instruments. They were at each show and at the Past Guest Party, which was nice.

Next day Nassau! I will continue posting tomorrow, thanks for reading!

Ok, the cheesecake is ridiculous. We took both of ours back to the cabin and it took us four days to finish them both. If you haven’t yet tried the Steak House on any ship that has it, you should! Its well worth the price for the food and experience.

We've been to the steakhouse on every cruise and I've always ordered the Chocolate sampler, but I always feel disappointed with it because the one item has banana in it and I like banana by itself, no muffins or bread or anything just peel and eat, so the taste of banana just ruins the whole dessert for me (its a personal preference). So our last cruise on the Dream I left the steakhouse with a cheesecake with 3 bites taken from it and I worked on it for the next few days. It was awesome. :D

Loving to read your review thus far. I hear many people mention delays after a ship returns back from Belize. Why is that? Is it due to all the legal prescription pills you can buy there?

I'm not 100% sure but I think that does make sense.

Keep those aft wrap pics comming. We are in one on Breeze in two weeks! :)

Tim

The Breeze is a great ship! I can imagine how much better it will be with an aft wrap! :D

NASSAU!

Ok, back to the review!

Since we have been to Nassau several times before, we really didn’t have an plans to get off the ship and visit the port.

Sunrise over Atlantis:

P4280414_zpsdc942526.jpg

We ordered room service and then afterward walked from deck 8 to deck 2 all the way forward, then back up to deck 9, then made our way to the walking track to walk one mile. After that we had breakfast. We ended up doing that for the mornings we knew we weren’t getting off the ship and walking around

P4280031_zps598f3381.jpg

Some random pics of the Nassau area

P4280416_zpsf2b4c2ec.jpg

P4280417_zps33303725.jpg

P4280422_zps3271ae61.jpg

P4280423_zps929d7e3f.jpg

Great review, thanks for taking the time to do this. My family is in an aft wrap on the June 8 sailing of the Liberty, which cabin are you in?

Thanks again, look forward reading more of your review. :D

P4280426_zpsdc8fe0ec.jpg

P4280435_zps352114ff.jpg

We spent most of the day at the aft pool & hot tub. One thing that is nice is both the pool & hot tub are adult only! That was a very nice surprise. There weren’t very many kids on this cruise so it wasn’t a major problem in any case.

We left pretty early from port at 2:00PM.

P4280438_zpse3b1c2e2.jpg

P4280439_zps60b60032.jpg

P4280440_zpsb91637d2.jpg

P4280441_zps6dfeb3aa.jpg

Great review, thanks for taking the time to do this. My family is in an aft wrap on the June 8 sailing of the Liberty, which cabin are you in?

Thanks again, look forward reading more of your review. :D

We were in 8448, port side. :D

I love your review. I was on Liberty last September and it is by far my favorite ship of the 24 cruises with Carnival that I have been on.

We are cruising on the Victory in September and will be staying at the Holiday Inn. Did you have to have someone at the desk call for a taxi, or were you able to just walk outside and grab one? There are five of us and we will need a bigger taxi :D