Freedom B2B Trip Review 4/28/13 - 5/12/13 (picture heavy)!!!

Do you happen to remember if they had escargot available while you were on her? Thanks so much!!!

No escargot on this trip, but there was on previous trips. I believe there is some kind of shortage or something regarding escargot currently, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Thanks for such a wonderful review. I read the entire thing in one sitting (at work, no less). I will be sailing FOS 12/8 for my honeymoon with my cruise virgin fiance. We can't wait!

Your fiancé is going to be spoiled starting on a ship like Freedom.:D Glad you enjoyed reading and happy honeymoon.

This review just solved my dilemma...

I want to try a Western Itinerary. DH wants to have the 2 sea days at the end of the cruise.

We both want to do Freedom of the Seas again. We didn't do 1/4 of the stuff we wanted to on our cruise in May.

Really enjoyed reading your review and re-living portions of our Eastern cruise.

Edited by TigerCruzin

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Makes me want to aspire to a JS and a B2B. Maybe some day ;)

I first have to figure out how to deal with my sea sickness and pressurization headaches that seem to follow me. We are trying a balcony on the Oasis, hopefully that will solve it all. Access to an open door/window for the pressurization, and midship, 7th deck for the sea sickness.

Loved all your pictures! I look forward to reading more from you.

This report was so thorough, entertaining and detailed (came to it late in the game) that I think I might just re-read it from the start. Excellent job!

You gotta read it from the beginning. Otherwise some of the inside jokes and comments won't make sense.;)

I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

This review just solved my dilemma...

I want to try a Western Itinerary. DH wants to have the 2 sea days at the end of the cruise.

We both want to do Freedom of the Seas again. We didn't do 1/4 of the stuff we wanted to on our cruise in May.

Really enjoyed reading your review and re-living portions of our Eastern cruise.

Why choose when you can have both? And at twice the price, it is a bargain...oh wait...maybe not.:D However, getting away for two weeks was really worth it. 7 days just isn't enough to properly relax.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Makes me want to aspire to a JS and a B2B. Maybe some day ;)

I first have to figure out how to deal with my sea sickness and pressurization headaches that seem to follow me. We are trying a balcony on the Oasis, hopefully that will solve it all. Access to an open door/window for the pressurization, and midship, 7th deck for the sea sickness.

Loved all your pictures! I look forward to reading more from you.

On a particularly rough cruise on Vision, we tested where is the least movement on the ship by going to six different points - forward, midship, aft and top deck, bottom deck for each. Best was midships at the waterline. Fore/aft made much more of a difference that height. Midship is your best bet.

I'm really glad you enjoyed the review.:)

I have read hundreds of reviews. Yours is unbelievably GREAT! I loved the wonderful descriptions of the food, drinks and wine. I don't understand the logic with them not sharing the wine info at the pairing dinner, I thought that was the whole idea. I would have been upset.

Thanks for taking the time to share your vacation with all of us cruise junkies! Much Appreciated.

Well, your review is successful and I do hope anyone who is thinking about booking Freedom reads your review; can't think of anyone not wanting to book this ship after reading your wonderful review.

Cheers

Well, your review is successful and I do hope anyone who is thinking about booking Freedom reads your review; can't think of anyone not wanting to book this ship after reading your wonderful review.

Cheers

Thanks for the fantastic compliment. Freedom is a fine ship (best in the fleet?) and I'm thrilled that my review did her justice.

You gotta read it from the beginning. Otherwise some of the inside jokes and comments won't make sense.;)

I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

I actually did go back and read it from the beginning. I want to read the whole thing again!!

RCI should pay you for this review!! :)

they should, i totally agree

I'll gladly take anything they are willing to give, OBC, savings cert, whatever. But I'm not going to hold my breath. ;)

To be serious for a moment, I'm not sure I'd want to do one for pay. I'd have to do a more complete job which would mean choosing activities, food, drink, etc. based on what needs to be reviewed instead of what I want to do on vacation. That would be like real work.:(

I do appreciate the sentiment and kind words.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have been reading reviews for a decade and would rank this one #1 or a close 2nd. I will be cruising on the FOS Western Caribbean with a trip to the space center. Thanks so much for the pictures, pithy comments, and useful information. Thank you for the gift you have given us.

Hi

I have been reading reviews for a decade and would rank this one #1 or a close 2nd. I will be cruising on the FOS Western Caribbean with a trip to the space center. Thanks so much for the pictures, pithy comments, and useful information. Thank you for the gift you have given us.

You are most welcome. Thank you for the fantastic compliment. Enjoy your trip - western and the space center were my favorites.

• 1 month later...

Photo Gallery

PhotoGallery_zpsc23ec68d.png

Where you'll find all those photos that the ship's photographers took.

Perhaps this will be answered later on in this review, but I wonder if we have to search for our pictures or if there is the newer face-recognition procedure?

I like your very thorough approach to a review. Thank you.

Kathy