Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

I would go to Europe tomorrow on Carnival..thanks so for photos Sarge, looks so wonderful..a Med cruise is my dream..wouldn't it be great to stay on a ship all summer all settled and really get to know a few places...sigh..glad you liked France in spite of the rain...Sarah

Sorrento well Cinque Terre,,all of it..time to turn fantasy into fact....just great photos...

I would go to Europe tomorrow on Carnival..thanks so for photos Sarge, looks so wonderful..a Med cruise is my dream..wouldn't it be great to stay on a ship all summer all settled and really get to know a few places...sigh..glad you liked France in spite of the rain...Sarah

Sorrento well Cinque Terre,,all of it..time to turn fantasy into fact....just great photos...

Get busy living...

Sarge,

I think I speak for all who follow you and this forum when I say "thank you for posting the pictures, they are a valuable insight into the wonderful experiences we have awaiting us"

We sail this Saturday aboard the Sunshine out of Venice in room 11029- cannot wait to see the ship and sights through my own eyes.

Thanks again, Ernie

Sarge,

I think I speak for all who follow you and this forum when I say "thank you for posting the pictures, they are a valuable insight into the wonderful experiences we have awaiting us"

We sail this Saturday aboard the Sunshine out of Venice in room 11029- cannot wait to see the ship and sights through my own eyes.

Thanks again, Ernie

You're welcome and enjoy your cruise!

Archived