Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Sarge,

I think I speak for all who follow you and this forum when I say "thank you for posting the pictures, they are a valuable insight into the wonderful experiences we have awaiting us"

We sail this Saturday aboard the Sunshine out of Venice in room 11029- cannot wait to see the ship and sights through my own eyes.

Thanks again, Ernie

Do you mean Sunday the 16th? You post made me go into this weird panic because just last night when I was doing the online check in with Carnival and put in my hotel check out as Sunday the 16th, I kept getting an error message that it had to be on or before the sailing date.

Do you mean Sunday the 16th? You post made me go into this weird panic because just last night when I was doing the online check in with Carnival and put in my hotel check out as Sunday the 16th, I kept getting an error message that it had to be on or before the sailing date.

I hope he means Sunday as we fly from BHX at 7 - 30 Sunday morning to board at 12-30 same day.

Come on Ernie get with it otherwise you will miss the boat:):)

28SAC

I had that problem too for post hotel on the 28th, had to make it 29th before I could continue.

I also wasn't able to input a valid date of any description to indicate my son's birthday on 17th so just had to leave it. We will just need to do something ourselves instead of arranging it with carnival

Basically their IT systems are crap

Please accept my sincere thanks for all your posts. My cruising group is looking at going on the Sunshine this winter. I will send your thread to them. With all your lovely pictures and handy information, you have sold me! You gave all of us a wonderful gift, and I do appreciate it.

Take care

Just wondering if they serve chicken fried steak on the Sunshine. My husband is missing his Texas foods. :)

I'm getting a no on that.

Please accept my sincere thanks for all your posts. My cruising group is looking at going on the Sunshine this winter. I will send your thread to them. With all your lovely pictures and handy information, you have sold me! You gave all of us a wonderful gift, and I do appreciate it.

Take care

You're welcome. I'm not done yet. Just been busy dealing with some Delta Airline shenanigans and trying to get from Point A to Point B. Finally made it.

We will be on Carnival Sunshine again in Feb, 2014, if not before.

Thanks so much for all the pics. I can't wait to go!:D

A couple of questions- Is the taste bar free? and Are you assigned a code for the keypad on your room safe or can you punch in a code that you can remember?

Again thanks so much!

You're welcome.

Yes, the Taste Bar is included (free). You punch in whatever 4 digit code you like on the safe. If you forget the code, Security can open it for you, but you'll have to be present in the cabin for them to do it.

We will be on Carnival Sunshine again in Feb, 2014, if not before.

Join us in January - we're doing B2B Jan. 12 & Jan. 19. Already have SOS's & champagne prizes for our M&Gs, and are setting up group coctail parties. Love to have y'all.

You don't maybe have any photos of the bow of the ship from the shore, preferably the starboard side would you?

Thanks again for all the awesome pics, especially of Deck 6 Forward...

Yes, you are correct.

Thanks icon7.gif

I hope he means Sunday as we fly from BHX at 7 - 30 Sunday morning to board at 12-30 same day.

Come on Ernie get with it otherwise you will miss the boat:):)

28SAC

Not a chance at missing the boat- seems I was planning a day early! icon12.gif

Join us in January - we're doing B2B Jan. 12 & Jan. 19. Already have SOS's & champagne prizes for our M&Gs, and are setting up group coctail parties. Love to have y'all.

You don't maybe have any photos of the bow of the ship from the shore, preferably the starboard side would you?

Thanks again for all the awesome pics, especially of Deck 6 Forward...

Thank you but not seeing it. The Blogger's cruise is in February.

If I haven't posted any yet (thought I had) I will eventually.

You're welcome!

Archived