Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Sargent_Schultz, I love that most of your photos of the different venues are of the venues themselves without any or minimal people in them. Just the way I like my photos. I hate it when strangers get in my photos. There is a time for photos of friends, family and acquaintances. There are times one just wants photos of the scenery and the ship.

Thank you again for sharing all your photos. Looking forward to seeing the ship for myself in November and your photos have helped with the anticipation .:D:p:D

Wow! 365days on Carnival! Do you have that many or maybe even more?

Kudos to Ken and the hotel director for recognizing this achievement.:D

I don't.

On a prior cruise on Splendor around South America, we played a prank on Ken with the help of his assistant.

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

It wasn't his real birthday, but close enough. Some of this was payback from Ken.

A nice surprise/prank played on Elizabeth for her 365th day sailing with Carnival. One whole year. The celebration was the idea of the hotel director, but Ken took it to another level.

DSC_0167_Zyde.jpg

Oh dear. That looks absolutely decadent.:cool:

Thanks again for taking the time to post all of these wonderful photos! I thought of another random question... did you notice if they do the thing where they put towel animals on all the lounge chairs on Lido deck? I've seen people post photos of that on other ships, so I was curious if I would get to see it on the Sunshine :)

Thanks again for taking the time to post all of these wonderful photos! I thought of another random question... did you notice if they do the thing where they put towel animals on all the lounge chairs on Lido deck? I've seen people post photos of that on other ships, so I was curious if I would get to see it on the Sunshine :)

you're welcome and thank you. :)

Not that I'm aware of but then the pool wasn't open on our cruise. There was also only one sea day - don't know if that has something to do with it.

Archived