how do you know what the ship's concierge's email is?

guidance lady

Where do I find out who the ship's concierge is? I will be on Celebrity Silhouette in December for the Holiday Cruise.

So much to learn :confused::confused::confused::confused::o

N

Might be difficult if not impossible since the person who will Concierge might not even know. Positions are consistently changing as contracts, usually for 4 to 6 months, expire. The person on now might not be onboard when you cruise. Last minute changes are not unusual. You might want to find out from a recent cruiser whose on board now. Why would you need to know this information? Perhaps there is a better way to direct any needs or concerns.

Where do I find out who the ship's concierge is? I will be on Celebrity Silhouette in December for the Holiday Cruise.

So much to learn :confused::confused::confused::confused::o

N

Hi Guidance lady,

Celebrity does not release Concierge information, nor do they publish their Email addresses. Your best bet is to contact Captains Club with any questions. I hope this helps !

Hi Guidance lady,

Celebrity does not release Concierge information, nor do they publish their Email addresses. Your best bet is to contact Captains Club with any questions. I hope this helps !

Yes thanks, I must have been reading RCL posts, it was for private Cabanas in Labadee Haiti, they book through the ship concierge, they kept saying to email him/her, I thought it would the same for Celebrity.

N

No, not the same for Celebrity. But if you have sailed on Royal be sure to call Captain's Club and get enrolled there. And while you have them on the phone, you can ask about the cabanas, but they don't appear to be something you can pre-book on Celebrity the way you can on Royal.

No, not the same for Celebrity. But if you have sailed on Royal be sure to call Captain's Club and get enrolled there. And while you have them on the phone, you can ask about the cabanas, but they don't appear to be something you can pre-book on Celebrity the way you can on Royal.

If you call Celebrity they'll be able to help you - the one thing there usually OK at is helping you buy things as long as it isn't dependent on their web site. Ask for shore excursions or cruise enhancements, or just explain what you want.

Archived