Silhouette concierge's.

guidance lady

Generally it's not possible to contact the ship's personnel. And whichever Concierge is on board now is likely not to be there by New Year's.

What is it you are trying to arrange? Is it something that perhaps the Captain's Club CSR can do for you?

Generally it's not possible to contact the ship's personnel. And whichever Concierge is on board now is likely not to be there by New Year's.

What is it you are trying to arrange? Is it something that perhaps the Captain's Club CSR can do for you?

True and great advice, the concierges in Celebrity don't work like the concierges in Royal Caribbean or NCL. :)

True and great advice, the concierges in Celebrity don't work like the concierges in Royal Caribbean or NCL. :)

True and what Celebrity does not tell those in higher cabins is that the Concierge serves everyone regardless of category.

I want to reserve a private beach cabana at Labadee Island, Haiti that can only be done through the concierge. I think the other poster is right, the CCs that said write to the concierge were on RCL I think.

On the website it says not available.

Archived