Somebody PLEASE make me feel better about the NAVIGATOR!

Wow, thanks to everyone for posting their thoughts, they were 100% positive so no more worries!

Wanted to mention, in case any of my Texas neighbors are reading this, AMAZING price on November 10 Transatlantic on Navigator, Barcelona to Galveston, we paid $582 per person for a 14 day cruise! This was for a D2 balcony with my Diamond discount. Think that was pretty good, right!

We were on the navigator last year in the med and loved:) her so much we are now going on the Liberty western Med this june hope Liberty is as fantastic as Navigator

SAME for US!!! We were on the Navigator last June in the Med and are booking for June 2014 on Liberty for another Med cruise. We absolutely LOVED the Navigator and we are hoping the Liberty is as fantastic. This will be our 14th cruise with Royal and maybe that's the reason we aren't as blown away with the shows anymore. The performers are still very talented and the street parties in the Promenade were great! What a GREAT crew they have on Navigator!!

Archived