My Cuba Cruise

Balloon Man

I thought I could figure it out but being the computer non-geek that I am I am stuck and need help.

The problem is thumbnail attachments. For example Cruise Directions attached several thumbnail pictures of the tours and daily activities which I would love to be able to read. But they are just that - thumbnail size - and I cannot figure out how to make them bigger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jill

What is daily charge for the cabin safe?

Cheers,

Don

We believe it was 25 dollars for the week, at least last season. Hope it has not increased. The concept of charging for a box is ill conceived, because the company does more damage to their reputation than revenue received. Different markets call for different conditions and this market is not one to embrace this particular Mediterranean custom.

Edited by ONT-CA

I thought I could figure it out but being the computer non-geek that I am I am stuck and need help.

The problem is thumbnail attachments. For example Cruise Directions attached several thumbnail pictures of the tours and daily activities which I would love to be able to read. But they are just that - thumbnail size - and I cannot figure out how to make them bigger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jill

I cannot see them either. I tried saving one to my desktop (by right clicking) and I could expand it a little when viewed from there, but the writing was so blurred I could not read any of it, even using a magnifying glass.

Shame as the optional excursions would be good to see. If I remember correctly, the same person posted pictures of the new balconies and I could view them easliy.

Edited by tring

See if this is better viewing of the daily newsletters (if I can successfully upload). Can't remember where I came across these online.

I believe what is sought after is located on page 137, posting 2725. The excursions submitted by Cruise Directions are just thumbnails and if they could be reposted as a full attachment, that should solve the problem

Thank you jmbklj for the newsletters. I had seen these in a prior post and was able to read them.

But would still like to know how to enlarge thumbnail attachments. ONT-CA you right - would be nice to see the excursions. But I also got impression that others were able to view the thumbnail documents so I keep thinking there is a way to enlarge them.

Thanks for any and all help.

Jill

I believe what is sought after is located on page 137, posting 2725. The excursions submitted by Cruise Directions are just thumbnails and if they could be reposted as a full attachment, that should solve the problem

I don't know if this will be any easier to read but I have attached PDF Docs of the CubaCruise Excursions.

Nancy

DOC (1).PDF

DOC (2).PDF

DOC (3).PDF

Thank you Cruisedirections, those work fine.

A question for anyone who did the ********* Great house tour in Montego Bay. How long of a tour is this? Would there still be some time for beach time after returning to the pier?

Edited by Bryna123

I suppose I could but that isn't the name. Is there a thing I dont know about *********?

All the suspense of a Sherlock Holmes plot...

Could you then type it in reverse letters for us to decipher, for example; citirC esiurC

Thank you BruceE. Welcomed news

Chimo

Perhaps I jumped the gun. Is the safe considered part and parcel of the all inclusive fares but chargeable to those of us who booked the cruise alone? Seems to me a comment was made about this "nickel & diming" charge earlier on.

Cruise Directions, thank you very much for reposting the tours - I was able to open and read and print them. Very helpful. Will have to study them a bit and hopefully as more people come back there might be some feedback on the tours. We are doing the P2P so some tours are already included.

Thanks again.

Jill

I don't know if this will be any easier to read but I have attached PDF Docs of the CubaCruise Excursions.

Nancy

Thank you for Cuba Excursion listings. We are interested in Tropicana Show but are a bit shocked at price. Other sites have same show/amenities listed at $90pp. Trying to justify price difference. Is transportation included in Crystal offering?

Thank you

HI all!

Kiwi935 ~ when we did it 2 years ago transportation was included & also rum, mix & some snacks. At that time it made sense to book with the cruiseline as we were leaving that very night. I was glad we saw it once but wouldn't go a 2nd time.

Have a nice weekend as you count down the days 'til your Cuba cruise.

~ Jo ~ :)

I would also like to thank CruiseDirections for re posting the trips.

Like Kiwi935 we also thought they were very expensive, compared to what we would expect to pay for similar excursions on a British based ship. Perhaps we will look closer at doing Santiago de Cuba on our own. It is our only new port apart from the beach stop and the excursion from the beach is not getting a good press, so it looks like excursions will be one less expense for us.

Can anyone tell me if there have been delays getting off the ship if going ashore independently this year? I realise the tenders will be prioritised for the beach, but do they prioritise disembarkation at other ports? Last year there were a lot of reviews detailing big queues to get off the ship because of Cuban requirements.

HI all!

Kiwi935 ~ when we did it 2 years ago transportation was included & also rum, mix & some snacks. At that time it made sense to book with the cruiseline as we were leaving that very night. I was glad we saw it once but wouldn't go a 2nd time.

Have a nice weekend as you count down the days 'til your Cuba cruise.

~ Jo ~ :)

retiring soon,

Thank you for your quick response. If transportation is included, don't mind paying more. Feel more secure booking through cruiseline.

I would also like to thank CruiseDirections for re posting the trips.

Like Kiwi935 we also thought they were very expensive, compared to what we would expect to pay for similar excursions on a British based ship. Perhaps we will look closer at doing Santiago de Cuba on our own. It is our only new port apart from the beach stop and the excursion from the beach is not getting a good press, so it looks like excursions will be one less expense for us.

Can anyone tell me if there have been delays getting off the ship if going ashore independently this year? I realise the tenders will be prioritised for the beach, but do they prioritise disembarkation at other ports? Last year there were a lot of reviews detailing big queues to get off the ship because of Cuban requirements.

Tring. the weather/seas can change from day to day. On the first cruise of the season we boarded at Montego Bay and arrived on schedule at Santiago de Cuba and Havana even thoough there were rough seas on the Sea day. The rough seas continued and we were late getting to Maria La Gorda, Cienfuegos and Montego Bay. We we on the first launch at 10:30- (2 hours late) because we had an excursion in Maria La Gorda (we did not get to see what was promised in the description so we were unhappy) but the people who did not have an excursion had to wait a long time to get to the beach.