I have a question.

MIZZ_K

I know that if you book a suite you get priority boarding, my question is would you also have early access to your cabin as well like Plat,Diamond and FTTF? Or just the priority boarding?

I have done FTTF twice just so I can go to my cabin as soon as I board and also I loved that my luggage came less than an hour after I was on.

I recently upgraded my 8a balcony cabin to an Ocean Suite,so this is why I had this question.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1851140

the answer seems to be no you do not.

I saw this thread about a hour ago on the same question, you might want to see what others say.

I dont have first hand knowledge, just what I see posted in threads.

I would prefer to see it printed somehwere, but if its a printed policy have not yet seen it.

You will get priority boarding if you are in a suite.

From Carnivals FAQ's:

Priority Check-In Program

Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our Platinum, Diamond VIFP guests, those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special registration privileges and guests who purchase the Faster to the Fun program. Cruise tickets for Platinum, Diamond VIFP guests, those traveling in deluxe accommodations and those who have purchased the Faster to the Fun program will read, "Please proceed to Priority Check-In".

Qualifying guest need only to ask for “Priority Check-In” upon arrival at the cruise terminal. Embarkation staff will ensure that the guests are expedited through the check-in procedure as quickly as is possible, while providing quality service.

We offer Priority Check-In at ALL embarkation ports.

The sign on the door says Diamond/Platinum and FTTF may proceed to their cabin.

Nothing about Suites.

Thank you for your reply, i am going to purchase FTTF then so that I can get to my cabin as soon as I board, I did not want to puchase it if I did not have to being that I had a suite.

Thank you for your reply, i am going to purchase FTTF then so that I can get to my cabin as soon as I board, I did not want to puchase it if I did not have to being that I had a suite.

Yep, the suite only gives the priority boarding and disembarkation, nothing else.

If you're a rebel you can just ignore the sign and go drop your stuff in your room anyway. I've done it before and never been yelled at.

There was a thread about this and what I got from it is now they watch pretty carefully because it's now a "perk".

There was a thread about this and what I got from it is now they watch pretty carefully because it's now a "perk".

Bummer. I've never hung out in the cabin before they open the doors, but I usually just sneak in and drop my carry one with our authorized two bottles of wine. If I can't do that anymore I guess I'll just carry them around for a bit :)

Bummer. I've never hung out in the cabin before they open the doors, but I usually just sneak in and drop my carry one with our authorized two bottles of wine. If I can't do that anymore I guess I'll just carry them around for a bit :)

Cabins are not secured before the posted time. and with the people being able to get to certain cabins now I would be kinda leary with leaving stuff in there until its supposed to

If you're a rebel you can just ignore the sign and go drop your stuff in your room anyway. I've done it before and never been yelled at.

But remember that the cabin stewards usually leave the cabin doors standing open and unlocked during this time to expedite cleaning. So if you drop your belongings in the cabin early, they might not be secure.

Archived