Can I get OBC because the price dropped?

iluvvolvo

I have made my final payment before the final payment due date. I do not have the early saver rate. It was some promotional sale rate that went on for a few days, don't remember which one. If another sale comes along, can I get the lower price toward obc?

Once the final payment date hits you can only get price drops if you booked using early saver rate. If you pay it off early before the final date occurs maybe you can get an OBC. I don't think so though. Final payment was due on my trip today. I paid it off Friday night although I haven't gotten any drops in a month. $80 saved per cabin with a great price to begin with. I was really just being cheap waiting to the last minute hoping it would drop one last time. :D Booked past guest, so I know I'm done with the price drop game.

I have made my final payment before the final payment due date. I do not have the early saver rate. It was some promotional sale rate that went on for a few days, don't remember which one. If another sale comes along, can I get the lower price toward obc?

If it's not pat your final payment due date then give them a call. You should be able to get either OBC or a credit to your card. After final payment date, you can get OBC only when you've booked Early Saver rate.

I agree, call fast and get the price drop approved. Once it hits midnight the night before carnival's final payment date its too late.

It doesn't matter if you are paid in full already or not. If your final payment DATE hasn't come then yes they will do it.

right, it doesn't matter if you paid it early, they will give you OBC up until the final due date. I just called them for SIL (very confusing to be on the phone as someone else!) and got her $240 OBC - they would not refund it, only option was OBC

Archived