FINALLY...My Enchantment of the Seas Review; 5/10 Sailing!

Another question!

Is there an Indian cuisine option in the main dining room on the Enchantment? Not Indian, but sometimes I just like to eat Indian food!

I know other cruiselines do this, but first time sailing with RCL so wasn't sure if all cruiselines did this.

TIA!

Here is link to the menu-Same menu is used in dining room for all ships - Just might have a different rotation. I have the themes for the 3 day but not the 4 day if needed

http://www.******************.com/oasis-seas-main-dining-room-menu

Here is link to the menu-Same menu is used in dining room for all ships - Just might have a different rotation. I have the themes for the 3 day but not the 4 day if needed

http://www.******************.com/oasis-seas-main-dining-room-menu

Sorry, guess link does not post but you can google it to get pics of menu, Three day theme menu for dining room: Pomodoro, Saffron, and Pimiento

Sorry, guess link does not post but you can google it to get pics of menu, Three day theme menu for dining room: Pomodoro, Saffron, and Pimiento

I missed the 2nd and 3rd nights in the MDR

Guess I have to book another cruise!

Thank you for your review and the cabana report. The day before yesterday I booked a 5 day cruise on Enchantment for August. We have never been on the Enchantment or to CocoCay (despite two previous attempts) - your reviews have increased our anticipation.

Thank you for your review and the cabana report. The day before yesterday I booked a 5 day cruise on Enchantment for August. We have never been on the Enchantment or to CocoCay (despite two previous attempts) - your reviews have increased our anticipation.

Kccrzr-

I'm happy that my review got you all excited! It was so much fun, and I hope to get back there soon. Have a wonderful sailing and if you have any specific questions in the meantime about the ship just ask me!

Thank you so much for this review. We just returned from the Allure and I was not sure if they opened a Park Café on Enchantment or not. I wanted to have lunch there every day on Allure, but hubby had other ideas. Their menu is fabulous and now I know where I will be found at lunch time. My next cruise is with a few fantastic ladies and we know great food!

We were on Enchantment last August for the Bermuda cruise and I really liked this ship and anxious to get back on to see any of the changes.

Again, let me thank you for your wonderful review! Looking at your photographs made me remember so many fun filled days on this ship. Great review and thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on a 3 night cruise. It was so appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and posting the pictures. We have a 4 day trip booked next Feb. Our first cruise was on the Monarch, and we had a great time then. I'll be interested in seeing the differences between the two.

We have an inside room on deck 7 right now. Do you mind saying how you were able to upgrade? It sounds like it happened a couple months before your trip date. Did you go through a TA or through the RCL site? I booked through the RCL site so I figure I'll just keep checking as it gets closer to see if anything opens up upgrade-wise, but I like reading any tips from experienced up-graders. :)

Thank you so much for this review. We just returned from the Allure and I was not sure if they opened a Park Café on Enchantment or not. I wanted to have lunch there every day on Allure, but hubby had other ideas. Their menu is fabulous and now I know where I will be found at lunch time. My next cruise is with a few fantastic ladies and we know great food!

We were on Enchantment last August for the Bermuda cruise and I really liked this ship and anxious to get back on to see any of the changes.

Again, let me thank you for your wonderful review! Looking at your photographs made me remember so many fun filled days on this ship. Great review and thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on a 3 night cruise. It was so appreciated.

I'm so glad that the review brought back fond memories for you. Do check out the ship when you can. You will like the updates.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and posting the pictures. We have a 4 day trip booked next Feb. Our first cruise was on the Monarch, and we had a great time then. I'll be interested in seeing the differences between the two.

We have an inside room on deck 7 right now. Do you mind saying how you were able to upgrade? It sounds like it happened a couple months before your trip date. Did you go through a TA or through the RCL site? I booked through the RCL site so I figure I'll just keep checking as it gets closer to see if anything opens up upgrade-wise, but I like reading any tips from experienced up-graders. :)

Trust me, the upgrade was nothing that we expected. I merely caalled the RCI vacation planners one night to make a payment on our deck 2 inside cabin that I had reserved, and was told that I was eligible for an upgrade to the Panoramic oceanview stateroom. I have no idea how I qualified or what the criteria was. I just said "YES"!!! LOL. I'm told there is no formula for upgrades, but I consider myself blessed to have gotten that cabin. Loved it!

Since your last visit to the Enchantment was August, then you may want to check it out post its drydock in December of last year. It's REALLY nice.

• 2 weeks later...
If you were to bring in a case of water, would you need to put it in your luggage?

Hi 24SixEight-

I've heard of folks putting their water inside their luggage, but you risk having it sent to the "naughty room" where they might make you open the baggage to show them what's inside.

Usually the best way is to put it inside a carry on bag, OR attach some adhesive handles to the case and carry it by hand on to the ship.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived