2014 Itineraries

MandynJim

I think they are all released. I think I read a comment from John saying that Carnival is discontinuing 4/5 day cruises from Port Canaveral for the time being.

Darn, that's what I was afraid of! Looks like my only 5 day HMC options are going to be out of Jacksonville. At least now I won't be waiting indefinitely for something that won't be released. :). Thanks for the info.

When Carnival stopped sailing from Mobile, the Elation went to New Orleans and the Ecstasy went to Port Canaveral.

So the Dream did 7 day cruises, Ecstasy 4/5 day cruises, and the Sensation 3/4 day cruises.

Carnival is adding another ship to Los Angeles. So the Ecstasy is moving to Miami to replace the Imagination and the Imagination is moving to Los Angeles.

So Port Canaveral will loose 4/5 day cruises in the beginning of 2014.

Ah, that clarifies a lot. Thanks!

I sent a message to my PVP letting her know that the Legend schedule will be out 6/3. I explained that I would be canceling my Hawaii cruise if the Legend goes there on the way to Sydney. So, that would be 3 legs from American ports that I would want to book.

She responded by simply saying: "I do not do Austalia" (note the misspelling)

AARRGGHH...John

I sent a message to my PVP letting her know that the Legend schedule will be out 6/3. I explained that I would be canceling my Hawaii cruise if the Legend goes there on the way to Sydney. So, that would be 3 legs from American ports that I would want to book.

She responded by simply saying: "I do not do Austalia" (note the misspelling)

AARRGGHH...John

2 Things:

1. We aren't allowed to post PVP info on CC.

2. Any PVP will be able to book the voyages from Tampa to Sydney, but once the ship arrives in Sydney those cruises will only be able to be booked through Carnival Australia.

Any PVP will be able to book the voyages from Tampa to Sydney, but once the ship arrives in Sydney those cruises will only be able to be booked through Carnival Australia.

Exactly, I wonder why she doesn't know or understand that?

John

Exactly, I wonder why she doesn't know or understand that?

John

Is she new? She may not have been with Carnival when the Spirit repositioned to Sydney or she may have forgot.

Unfortunately PVP's are not the most informed people at Carnival. You may want to wait until Carnival releases the Legend's repo cruises and see what she says then.

Is she new? She may not have been with Carnival when the Spirit repositioned to Sydney or she may have forgot.

Unfortunately PVP's are not the most informed people at Carnival. You may want to wait until Carnival releases the Legend's repo cruises and see what she says then.

No, she is not new. But, I have not been happy with her for a while. On our first cruise on the Glory in Sep 08, I asked her if we would be able to have lunch after embarkation in Port Canaveral as we were going to try to board before noon. She said she didn't think so. So, we spent time looking for a Subway to get sandwiches to take on board, only to learn that the Lido was in full swing serving a nice lunch. We ended up throwing out the sandwiches. John

I was looking at the Fantasy's itineraries for 2014/15 out of Charleston and they are finally doing a different 5 day cruise other than Nassau/Freeport.

It isn't a huge change but it is better than nothing. Carnival is starting to do some itineraries that are Nassau and Little Stirrup Cay (RCI's private island).

Dream is doing some 5-day cruises (no 4 day though) in addition to its 7 and new 8 day options in 2014-15.

I think we will see more of this type of thing. Hoping for more longer crusies which can then be off set by the short ones.

Archived