Suite perks on the Allure

We are sailing in the Royal Family Suite, Deck 10 in December.

Thank you so much for all this information on the suite perks! If you can order B-L & D off the MDR and eat in your suite, why would you go to the CL for breakfast?

The CL Breakfast menu looks different than the main offerings in the Dining Room... Does anyone have the lunch menu??

We are still trying to figure out whether or not we will get a cabana in Labadee or not... I believe the price is $250... but it may be nice to have our own space and shade. I don't go in the sun much, except when I'm in the water and playing with the kids. Although being in a suite ... how is the suite beach area with the Gold Card?

We are sailing in the Royal Family Suite, Deck 10 in December.

Thank you so much for all this information on the suite perks! If you can order B-L & D off the MDR and eat in your suite, why would you go to the CL for breakfast?

The CL Breakfast menu looks different than the main offerings in the Dining Room... Does anyone have the lunch menu??

We are still trying to figure out whether or not we will get a cabana in Labadee or not... I believe the price is $250... but it may be nice to have our own space and shade. I don't go in the sun much, except when I'm in the water and playing with the kids. Although being in a suite ... how is the suite beach area with the Gold Card?

We love suite beach.

If you dont like alot of sun then a cabana maybe right for you, we are to busy at this point in our lives to enjoy them, but one day.

We are the first ones off the ship and make a bee-line to suite beach get our favorite trees, and have the attendant put out 3 loungers.

Then we do an excursion--usually jet ski

Swim

Eat at the upgraded buffett MMMMMMMmmmm

You will love it!!

Enjoy

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

We are the first ones off the ship and make a bee-line to suite beach get our favorite trees, and have the attendant put out 3 loungers.

Then we do an excursion--usually jet ski

Swim

Eat at the upgraded buffett MMMMMMMmmmm

You will love it!!

Enjoy

Sea Ya

So there are some trees there?? YAY... maybe we will forgo the cabana.

The jet ski sounds great -- I'm trying to convince hubby to do this so we can take the twins out for a ride.

What is this upgraded buffet you mention??

We ordered room service from the main dining room for breakfast and lunch. I ordered early and Requested a specific time. Without fail, the meals were delivered on time. We were in an Aqua theater suite and they set up the table complete with all Amenities and a white tablecloth.

As for the buffet at barefoot Beach, the food was good. However, since they now allow the folks in the cabanas from Nelly's beach to attend the lines were way too long. We really enjoy the Cabana experience.

Edited by MR NW GUY

So there are some trees there?? YAY... maybe we will forgo the cabana.

The jet ski sounds great -- I'm trying to convince hubby to do this so we can take the twins out for a ride.

What is this upgraded buffet you mention??

The buffet starts out with a couple salads.

Then the traditional hot dogs and hamburgers with all the fixens.

BBQ chicken

BBQ sirloin steak

BBQ shrimp

The deserts are like on the ship, cookies and such, not much to waste the calories for.

Also, you get you floatie mats for free, and we always get our snorkel gear for free, just for the asking.

Also we have had the same attendant for the last couple cruises his name is "Prophet". These are islanders and they work hard for there tips.

We usually tip a little extra because they do work, or at least Prophet did.

Once he found out we had the soda package on our sea pass, my glass of diet coke never went empty.

We came and went as we pleased, and our stuff was safe. Go early and get the area under the trees you will be happy:D

In fact a couple years ago He took a picture of us with our camera and well we have a beautiful picture of his eye, he had the camera backwards, we kept it, and he did re-take.

Enjoy

We did

Sea Ya

Lioness... You're wonderful!! Thanks for all the info... wish you were sailing with us.

I realize our Cabana can be booked prior to sailing, is there anything else than can be arranged prior to boarding besides the Cabana?? Can we head up to our Concierge once on board to make all our arrangements??

Edited by Pebbles468

We did not have to wait long for our breakfast at all. I guess it is just the luck of the draw. Ours came hot, fresh and pretty fast. We were even able to get eggs benedict.

This is what I have been waiting for.... Eggs Benedict on the balcony of my suite!! YUMMMMY

Edited by Pebbles468

Lioness... You're wonderful!! Thanks for all the info... wish you were sailing with us.

I realize our Cabana can be booked prior to sailing, is there anything else than can be arranged prior to boarding besides the Cabana?? Can we head up to our Concierge once on board to make all our arrangements??

Pebbles,

You can still make the reservations online. You don't have to wait until you're on the ship to have Concierge do it.

I'm staying in a CL and I'm booking all of my reservations well in advance. I'm also going to take care of the cabana via email before sailing. I don't want to be bothered with having to make the trip to Concierge on the day we sail and would feel better having everything done before even getting on the ship.

Besides, it gives me something to do while waiting!!

Just another idea.

Edited by Snooksi

Pebbles,

You can still make the reservations online. You don't have to wait until you're on the ship to have Concierge do it.

I'm staying in a CL and I'm booking all of my reservations well in advance. I'm also going to take care of the cabana via email before sailing. I don't want to be bothered with having to make the trip to Concierge on the day we sail and would feel better having everything done before even getting on the ship.

Just another idea.

Hey Snooksi!! Is there a better seating benefit, or a reservation is a reservation. I will just make my own reservation if there is no benefit. I think we know what we want to see and when having seen all the Cruise Compass' for the week..

You are going to love the CL!! The pictures look amazing!!

When we arrive in our suites ... do they leave a plate of yummies or anything upon arrival?

I just made our final payment yesterday.... getting so exciting!

Edited by Pebbles468

Hey Snooksi!! Is there a better seating benefit, or a reservation is a reservation. I will just make my own reservation if there is no benefit. I think we know what we want to see and when having seen all the Cruise Compass' for the week..

You are going to love the CL!! The pictures look amazing!!

When we arrive in our suites ... do they leave a plate of yummies or anything upon arrival?

I just made our final payment yesterday.... getting so exciting!

We will have a special seating area but that has nothing to do with the reservations. We just show our gold sea passes when we go to the show, but everyone said to get there 20-30 minutes in advance because they give the seats away about 10 min before the show starts.

I check the site every day to see if the reservations are open yet. I'll post it on the Roll Call the day they open. Shouldn't be much longer as their "show times" pdf file has 10 sailing dates that have already sailed. It stops at 11/24 for now.

From what I have read, they will have a fruit bowl waiting. I ordered my own stuff, as a surprise for my kids (and some Asti' for me for sail-away!) I have also read they leave other stuff on various nights....little platters and such. I think it's on the formal nights.

How funny. I made my final payment this morning. I can't wait to print out all of the paperwork. My TA said it would take about 2-3 days. SO EXCITED to add more stuff to my "vacation folder"!!!

Hope this helps.

Edited by Snooksi

We will have a special seating area but that has nothing to do with the reservations. We just show our gold sea passes when we go to the show, but everyone said to get there 20-30 minutes in advance because they give the seats away about 10 min before the show starts.

I check the site every day to see if the reservations are open yet. I'll post it on the Roll Call the day they open. Shouldn't be much longer as their "show times" pdf file has 10 sailing dates that have already sailed. It stops at 11/24 for now.

From what I have read, they will have a fruit bowl waiting. I ordered my own stuff, as a surprise for my kids (and some Asti' for me for sail-away!) I have also read they leave other stuff on various nights....little platters and such. I think it's on the formal nights.

How funny. I made my final payment this morning. I can't wait to print out all of the paperwork. My TA said it would take about 2-3 days. SO EXCITED to add more stuff to my "vacation folder"!!!

Hope this helps.

I think we're on the same wave length... I have been checking the reservations for entertainment, and see it doesn't include our sailing yet, and wondering if I should order some goodies to be delivered to surprise the kids... I have completed all the waivers and my 'vacation folder' is filling up also! I can't wait to meet you!

Edited by Pebbles468

I think we're on the same wave length... I have been checking the reservations for entertainment, and see it doesn't include our sailing yet, and wondering if I should order some goodies to be delivered to surprise the kids... I have completed all the waivers and my 'vacation folder' is filling up also! I can't wait to meet you!

When is your sailing.

I have heard reservations have recently opened up as early as 60 days out.

Keep checking.

Sea Ya

I am hearing it is a bad idea to post too much information on cruise critic.

So, I apologize for nibbing on previous post about when you were sailing.

If you wanted me to know it would be in your signature. Sorry.

If I could I would edit previous post. Since I cannot I apologize now.

Sea Ya

Looking forward to meeting you as well!! :)

No apologies necessary!! We are sailing dec 15th!

Lioness.... You have been a wealth of knowledge!! Don't stop now... :-)

Oh my Dec. 15th.

My birthday:eek:

But I will not tell you what century ( I mean Year:D)

Safe travels

Sea Ya

Pebbles,

Just another idea.

You can book a cabana on line for Nellies Beach. The Suite Cabanas are located on Barefoot Beach. The suite cabanas on Barefoot beach are controlled by the Concierge and can not be booked online or prior to the cruise.

You might want to email the Concierge and let him know that you are interested in a Cabana. (as you stated)

As for the Theater seating, I prefer the main floor. RCL needs to take a look at what they are calling preferred seats.

Don't miss the Suite only area up above deck 16. There is a bar up there and you will be offered cool towels and fresh fruit cups while enjoying the sun in a quiet part of paridise.

Edited by MR NW GUY

You can book a cabana on line for Nellies Beach. The Suite Cabanas are located on Barefoot Beach. The suite cabanas on Barefoot beach are controlled by the Concierge and can not be booked online or prior to the cruise.

You might want to email the Concierge and let him know that you are interested in a Cabana. (as you stated)

As for the Theater seating, I prefer the main floor. RCL needs to take a look at what they are calling preferred seats.

Don't miss the Suite only area up above deck 16. There is a bar up there and you will be offered cool towels and fresh fruit cups while enjoying the sun in a quiet part of paridise.

Oh, the fruit cups sound yummy!! I hadn't heard that before.

When I mentioned reservations to Pebbles, I meant the entertainment and she knew that because we are sailing on the same cruise and have spoken before.

That's why I mentioned the Barefoot Beach cabana (via email to Concierge) later on.

Thanks for clarifying though. Sometimes it's tough understanding what people are trying to convey when it's all done through typing. I appreciate your help and I have learned so much from these boards!!! :)

Oh my Dec. 15th.

My birthday

Oh, Sue...I'll have a drink for your birthday as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!....3 mos early. :)

Edited by Snooksi