Suite perks on the Allure

Found this nice document regarding Suite Perks... It spells out all the suite entitlements!

http://oasisoftheseasallureoftheseas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/suite.pdf

...you can get a seat in an adjoining specialty restaurant.

We will be on the Allure soon. do they have any of these restaurants near the restaurant ?

...you can get a seat in an adjoining specialty restaurant.

We will be on the Allure soon. do they have any of these restaurants near the restaurant ?

I believe Izumi is close to Windjammer on Allure, though I can't recall hearing anyone mention it being used for Windjammer seating.

What is the complimentary valet luggage service that is offered for suite guests? Is this the same service where RC will deliver your luggage directly to the airport? In a non suite the fee is $20 for this service.

Yes. You have to have an airline that participates and your flight has to leave after a certain time. We couldn't take advantage of the service as our flight was too early.

Maybe someone sailing in a suite can confirm this ...

Just went through my booklet of what suite perks we were entitled to and nothing is mentioned about having special Windjammer seating. We were in an Owner's Suite and got off the Allure last Sunday.

DH and I just decided that when we're on Freedom next month, we'll book Allure for Oct 2014. We had a JS (our first) on Liberty and have a GS (our first) on Freedom. Our original plan was to book a JS on Allure as well but after reading about full breakfast and lunch in CL, we're now on the fence. It sounds like lots of folks on here have Allure suite experience. It's just the two of us, and we're diamond. If we go with the JS, will we have suite envy of those in "full suites"?

DH and I just decided that when we're on Freedom next month, we'll book Allure for Oct 2014. We had a JS (our first) on Liberty and have a GS (our first) on Freedom. Our original plan was to book a JS on Allure as well but after reading about full breakfast and lunch in CL, we're now on the fence. It sounds like lots of folks on here have Allure suite experience. It's just the two of us, and we're diamond. If we go with the JS, will we have suite envy of those in "full suites"?

I believe only you can answer that question. Will you miss the breakfast and lunch in the CL that much?

Once you do a GS it is really hard to go back. The CL lounge was awesome. We met so many really nice people and the lunch and cocktail hours were great. You'll see.

We were never told about this perk last week on the Allure.

Apparently, you show your gold Sea Pass Card while dining in the Windjammer for Breakfast or Lunch and you will be seated in a private area.

Additionally, you can have Breakfast and Lunch in the Concierge Lounge as well... also private.

I believe only you can answer that question. Will you miss the breakfast and lunch in the CL that much?

...is the beach area on Labadee for suites only.

Years ago, there was no seperated area there. Now, the best part of the beach is gated off. You have to show your room key to get in.

...is the beach area on Labadee for suites only.

Years ago, there was no seperated area there. Now, the best part of the beach is gated off. You have to show your room key to get in.

There is Barefoot Beach which is Suite access only, unless you have a cabana booked, then you can get access to the upgraded buffet on the beach.

There is also Nellies Beach.. Columbus Beach... Hideaway Beach... and Dragon Tail Beach according to the map. http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=ApwVmGmHgAA4XuTDy078XrabvZx4?fr=yfp-t-122-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=labadee%20map

Edited by Pebbles468

There is Barefoot Beach which is Suite access only, unless you have a cabana booked, then you can get access to the upgraded buffet on the beach.

There is also Nellies Beach.. Columbus Beach... Hideaway Beach... and Dragon Tail Beach according to the map. http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=ApwVmGmHgAA4XuTDy078XrabvZx4?fr=yfp-t-122-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=labadee%20map

We were there last year. There was someone stationed close by to watch our stuff.

The water float mats were free.

I did not think the lunch was that much better but you definitely did not have to deal with the lines....the better selection of desserts was outside :O)

I think the main course included steak & shrimp.

Apparently, you show your gold Sea Pass Card while dining in the Windjammer for Breakfast or Lunch and you will be seated in a private area.

Additionally, you can have Breakfast and Lunch in the Concierge Lounge as well... also private.

Nope. As I posted above, there is no mention of this perk. I just got off the Allure a week ago. We were in an Owner's Suite.

We had breakfast and lunch one time each in the Concierge Lounge. Why one time? Because service was extremely slow and it just wasn't that great. The food comes from room service.

• 4 months later...
The RFS sleeps 8, 2 in the master, 4 in the 2nd br and two on the sofa. We've had it, awesome accommodation!

I'm also wondering about the suite/balcony combo and perks. We've got the 2 younger kids in the connecting, and I'm hoping the 16 yo can join us for the shows. Our youngest will be in AO, so she isn't an issue.

I see by your post you been in the Royal family suit. We will be in the Royal family suite on the oasis. Is the stall shower Larger than the stall in a regular balcony cabin ? Is there a table on the balcony large enough to be used for dining ?