Suite perks on the Allure

Thanks. Do you know if the suite cocktail party also includes Diamond Plus Crown and Anchor members or is it just for suites (and maybe Pinnacles?).

Ships may differ in how they handle this, but when we have been involved it was for suite guests, not D+ and before there was Pinnacle.

Is there a sign out area for towels on the suite deck, or should you get them before you go up?

Thanks

Sea Ya

One of the perks is that they have an attendant on the suite deck who will bring you towels and tuck them in on your lounger. :D

They only time you would need to check out any towels is if you are taking them off the ship for a beach day. They had a towel return station near the elevators as you got back on the ship, too. This makes it extremely convenient - no lugging wet, sandy towels up to the pool deck.

Enjoy the perks!

This is our first time in a suite so I have some questions about suite perks on the allure..

In the Concierge Lounge.. what can you get there exactly?

I saw that you can get full MDR menu inside suites... In a Crown loft.. there is no table I think so that will be more hard to eat in the room right? How do this work? You choose what you want and they bring it all at the same time or you get like full service (dont think so..)

And finally... I think there is seat reserved near pool in other boats but I don't think this apply to the Oasis class, Am i right?

Thank you for your time!

There is a table in the Crown Loft, it slides out! The desk for electronics also slide out. We had breakfast and some Dinners in the room, full menus are available for suite guests.:)

Yes wine is offered too.

Awesome. This is another plus that I didn't realize was offered. I guess I better upgrade from a JS to a GS.

Does anyone know if RC has the tea cart in the afternoon for the suite guests? When we did a suite on Celebrity it came around everyday around 4-5 with tea, coffee, and canapé's. They even brought you cappuccinos if you requested them.

Awesome. This is another plus that I didn't realize was offered. I guess I better upgrade from a JS to a GS.

Does anyone know if RC has the tea cart in the afternoon for the suite guests? When we did a suite on Celebrity it came around everyday around 4-5 with tea, coffee, and canapé's. They even brought you cappuccinos if you requested them.

I've never heard of a tea cart as you describe on Royal. If you do upgrade to a GS, the Concierge Lounge has 24 hour complimentary specialty coffee.

Edited by clarea

I've never heard of a tea cart as you describe on Royal. If you do upgrade to a GS, the Concierge Lounge has 24 hour complimentary specialty coffee.

I am definitely upgrading even if it will cost me $500 pp for hubby and I. Our beer and wine bill is usually about $600.00 after purchasing the wine package and buckets of beer at the pool at the end of the cruise so with all the extra's built in, I can now justify spending $1000 more for all the perks. I put a hold on a GS this evening. Thank you!

Two weeks ago we were in CL 1736 on the Allue.

Our cabin attendant supplied both bathrooms with all the Gilchrist and Soames ammenities twice daily, and I have brought home a nice supply to keep the memories alive if I ration them for awhile:rolleyes:

Marva, also place 6 pool towels on our balcony daily, and said just leave them were you want, on the ship, by the pool or wherever there will be no lost fee, if I see they are gone, I will just replace them for you.......no need to sign out towels. She told us on Labadee to just put them in the towel bin, they are different from the suite towels on labadee and they will find there way back on board.

She just said to bring them back from Jamaica and Cozumel (no kidding).

We also received a bottle of champagne, I do not know if it was because we turned Platinum before this cruise or because of the suite (we turned Emerald on this cruise) or what, and the traditional chocolates, three fruit trays, and one cookie tray.

Also invited to cocktails somewhere each evening, besides the CL and sail away on deck from Labadee.

Had a blast.

Did not have to worry about the shows, we did book and reserve before hand, but, the only show that they checked our ID"s was the comedy club, all the others when they saw the gold sea pass, we were just waved in even to shows that we were not registered for:D

Had a great cruise.

Sea ya

I am definitely upgrading even if it will cost me $500 pp for hubby and I. Our beer and wine bill is usually about $600.00 after purchasing the wine package and buckets of beer at the pool at the end of the cruise so with all the extra's built in, I can now justify spending $1000 more for all the perks. I put a hold on a GS this evening. Thank you!

Just so you understand: Beer and wine are not available all day long.

You can get a drink with your lunch.

There is a "happy hour" 5 - 8:30.

Outside of those times, the alcohol is locked up.

I was thinking the same thing. That's alot of drinking in 3 1/2 hours to equal $1,000.00

And that's only if they have dinner after 8:30

I was thinking the same thing. That's alot of drinking in 3 1/2 hours to equal $1,000.00

And that's only if they have dinner after 8:30

Plus, I'm not sure it's understood that all the drinks must be consumed in the Concierge Lounge.

I think it is well worth it for beer and wine at lunch and 3 1/2 hours in the evening plus all the other perks, priority check-in, upgraded bathroom amenities, captions party, Seating in the theatre and pool area, etc. well worth it to me!

The wine package is over $300 Alone. Add specialty drinks, cappuccinos, beer buckets over 7 days and there is easily a $1000 tab. Our TA said if we upgrade our OBC will be $325, prepaid gratuities, dinner at the speciality restaraunt, a spa credit and romance pkg. it's a no brainer!

The wine package is over $300 Alone. Add specialty drinks, cappuccinos, beer buckets over 7 days and there is easily a $1000 tab. Our TA said if we upgrade our OBC will be $325, prepaid gratuities, dinner at the speciality restaraunt, a spa credit and romance pkg. it's a no brainer!

You undertand that there are no beer buckets in the Concierge Lounge. If you want beer buckets (or any drink) out by the pool, you will have to purchase them.

Edited by clarea

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the CL one morning for 7am breakfast.

It was private and we got our eggs ordered from the menu.

Took awhile to be served, and there were only 4 families in there.

Coffee was tasty.

Nice selection of juices.

We only went once, we enjoyed breakfast in the windjammer more:eek: (of course we were early risers, and never had to wait in line or struggle to get a table).

Sea Ya

Is there a sign out area for towels on the suite deck, or should you get them before you go up?

Thanks

Sea Ya

Recently in a Crown Loft on Allure and pool towels were already in the suite, in addition you can get extra towels from the barman on the reserved suite sunbathing deck. If you have Karen or Marva as your stateroom attendant they are absolutely fantastic - best we have ever had on 35 cruises !!!

Had the Aqua Suite in march - loved it - 2 bedrooms, one with a king (could be made into a twin) one with 2 single bunk beds, and a bed chesterfield in the living room.

We ordered room service breakfast most days - good selection, standard fair.

Balc can be noisy because there is something going on a lot of the time, shows or rehersals, but we enjoyed the fact that we could sit with a drink on the balc and we could all watch a show - shows can go on till after 11 if you want to bed early, it could bother you some. We had a a 7 & 9 yr old, so it was nice to put them to bed early a couple of nights and sit up for a bit before we went off to bed too.

Table in room for meals, and out on the deck as well, and lots of great outdoor seating!