Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

The hall does look a little empty. I stayed up past 3:30 am EDT. And made it to work early. Coffee is sooo good. Watching the "crowning" now. Meeting in 10 minutes. Looks like they are getting ready to push the blocks back inside. Or tugs just keeping it from getting loose.

Looks like crown is up top a flurry of activity there ...fastening it down I guess.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I know I am late to the party, but just wanted to add my thanks to all those on this thread that have kept us up to date and provided all the wonderful pictures and links. This really gets me excited for my turn. Excitement had waned a bit with the lack of info. Hopefully we get to see lots more real soon.

Oh, and I like the bear, unique!!

I know I am late to the party, but just wanted to add my thanks to all those on this thread that have kept us up to date and provided all the wonderful pictures and links. This really gets me excited for my turn. Excitement had waned a bit with the lack of info. Hopefully we get to see lots more real soon.

Oh, and I like the bear, unique!!

Agree! This is a great thread. I was up in the early hours, NJ time, watching, and I really appreciate all the new pictures and updates. I think excitment will pick up as we get more pictures and information, hopefully now. And, I like the bear too!!!

I also want to say how much I have enjoyed this thread for the past year. I stayed up to 3:00am watching the float-out. I thought I would be able to sleep in today, but the phone rang at 8:00am. We are renovating our house and I had to get up as someone was on their way over.

I am also a fan of the bear, and I hope they sell a likeness of him in the gift shop.

Arlene

Are there any feeds of the port side of the ship? I see the lifeboats are being floated over there.

No, this one we've been watching is the only one. Once the ship does her conveyance, they'll have another Live feed that will show her starboard side, but by then the lifeboats will already be in place. No doubt we'll see some pictures from Andreas Depping soon as well.

:D

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

I confess I did v little at work today, can't wait to get home and fire up the laptop and look at these now. Just when I think it can't get any better. I'm so excited I think I need a sedative!

And I just missed my bus stop am so engrossed.......

Edited by MrsFloody

I read somewhere she is doing a 180 turn tomorrow to test the thrusters. Is this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yep that's what I read too!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

I confess I did v little at work today, can't wait to get home and fire up the laptop and look at these now. Just when I think it can't get any better. I'm so excited I think I need a sedative!

I have tried to stay focused, but the mouse keeps wondering over to all the open pages... Sensory over load