heres how its done:

goto http://postimage.org (no need to register)

click on browse

browse your computer for your photo, click open

select family safe button

click on upload it

click on copy to clipboard (hotlink for forums (1) works best)

goto cc open a message

press cntl & v key to paste link to pic into your message (or just right click & paste)

good to go:cool::cool:

Thanks Geomagot. I will have to try this again. I had no luck the last time and gave up.

Hi Jackie,

I seem to be having the same trouble seeing posts on FB as everyone else :(

I seem to be able to see posts alright. I made a suggestion for you to guess who we all are. Lovely photo of you. Nice to put a face to someone.

Ok against my better judgement I have joined fb:eek:.

I've found the page and asked to join but nothing seems to have happened........what do I do now?:o As you can tell all this is new to me.

I think you might have to wait a bit to be accepted but there is a problem on FB tonight and some people cannot see some posts. Will look out for you. It's a guessing game trying to match people up. Still have not worked out who JoJo is. :rolleyes:

I think you might have to wait a bit to be accepted but there is a problem on FB tonight and some people cannot see some posts. Will look out for you. It's a guessing game trying to match people up. Still have not worked out who JoJo is. :rolleyes:

Got it now and I can see posts but it all seems a little bit strange. I suppose I'll have to say something for you all to find me?

Got it now and I can see posts but it all seems a little bit strange. I suppose I'll have to say something for you all to find me?

Yes, Happy V. Either start a new post or just make a comment on a post already started. Have a go!

You can click onto New Members Jackie - I see a Joanne has joined - and a Jim; could that be Jim the Scot?!

I see from Don that I missed all the fun on the Island forum last week RR :(

Julie, it was not fun, IMO it really was quite vicious. I was watching because I had a relative on the cruise and she has confirmed it was as Don said if not worse. She said she would never go on that ship again, not just because of the bad weather or the norovirus. It is good that on here people can make what they consider honest reviews, good or otherwise without being criticised.

I really don't want to get caught up in all this and have thought long and hard about posting about it, but to repeat myself, I just want to say I am so pleased that people on here (and the Thomson Cruise FB site) are so supportive of each other in giving facts and information and so friendly and chatty. Phew!

You can click onto New Members Jackie - I see a Joanne has joined - and a Jim; could that be Jim the Scot?!

Sorry Julessmiles, I am a Jim and a Scot but not Jim the Scot.

Going on my first cruise in a few weeks and just trying to get as much info as I can.

Picked up a lot on this thread and others on CC so my thanks to all:)

Yes, Julie, I did that but she doesn't seem to have posted yet. Maybe she is like my friend who has just joined and is coming to see me for lessons!! Blind leading the blind I am afraid.:eek::rolleyes:

Sorry Julessmiles, I am a Jim and a Scot but not Jim the Scot.

Going on my first cruise in a few weeks and just trying to get as much info as I can.

Picked up a lot on this thread and others on CC so my thanks to all:)

No need to be sorry Jim - good to see you onboard :)

Archived