Wasn't it a dog that won last year? :rolleyes:

Yes, but at least the dog was British!

Curiosity got the better of me ,so looked this dog up and its ...;)

Pudsey is a Border Collie (Could be Eng or Scot ), Bichon Frise ( Bit of Oh La La French )

and Chinese Crested powderpuff ( China and a bit of Africa ) cross Breed:D. Wikipedia

I think the trainer Ashleigh Butler is british :cool:.

Seeing the dog did all the work ... Zero points to the Uk:o:D

Should be renamed "Hungary's Got Talent".........bloody "johnny foreigners"....still I suppose it's the public's fault. Just like every General Election...........rant over.......where's the eggs?

hungary does have talent

in fact BGT wouldn't even be on the telly were it not for kalman tihanyi (a hungarian) who invented the cathode ray tube and the plasma tv

also we can thank hungarians for:

the electric motor, vitamin c, the carburettor, non euclidian geometry, the ballpoint pen, holography, swept back aircraft wings (ie supersonic flight), thermal imaging cameras and the rubiks cube

hungarians also discovered, biotechnology, surface tension and the nuclear chain reaction........

oh...and...hungarian folk music:p;)

hungary does have talent

in fact BGT wouldn't even be on the telly were it not for kalman tihanyi (a hungarian) who invented the cathode ray tube and the plasma tv

also we can thank hungarians for:

the electric motor, vitamin c, the carburettor, non euclidian geometry, the ballpoint pen, holography, swept back aircraft wings (ie supersonic flight), thermal imaging cameras and the rubiks cube

hungarians also discovered, biotechnology, surface tension and the nuclear chain reaction........

oh...and...hungarian folk music:p;)

oh well....good job nikola tesla (a part austrian hungarian) invented the ac electricity supply system then;):p

But apart from that lot and winning this B G T thing ...They aint done much for us ;) off to eat my goulash now ..mmm:D

There are lots of us from here on the Thomson Cruises FB group and bouncing between the two

Berwyn

I think that's it, Berwyn - a lot of people are posting on FB Thomson Cruise Group these days; it's certainly not quiet on there ;) It's a lot easier to post photos on there, too - I still haven't been able to do on here!

I think that's it, Berwyn - a lot of people are posting on FB Thomson Cruise Group these days; it's certainly not quiet on there ;) It's a lot easier to post photos on there, too - I still haven't been able to do on here!

Same here Julessmiles. It's easier to have a "silly chat" too and the Thomson Cruise site is closed so only members can read it whereas anyone can read on here and only need to register to make a comment.

Lots of photos on FB to enjoy too.:)

I can't post pics here either Jules. That's why I upload to Photobucket and paste the link on here.

Berwyn

heres how its done:

goto http://postimage.org (no need to register)

click on browse

browse your computer for your photo, click open

select family safe button

click on upload it

click on copy to clipboard (hotlink for forums (1) works best)

goto cc open a message

press cntl & v key to paste link to pic into your message (or just right click & paste)

good to go:cool::cool:

I can't post pics here either Jules. That's why I upload to Photobucket and paste the link on here.

Berwyn

Your almost there if you have your photo on Photobucket .

Select your photo from your Photobucket library.

Underneath every picture it has EM & IM .. Direct..HTML and IMG.

Left click on IMG .. it will turn blue ... Now right click your mouse and it will say COPY... click onto that .

Now come onto here and in your message box ...right click mouse and select paste .

it will look something like this ...4f409b71199b47faab60f5034f2a63b4.jpg

Hope this helps you Berwyn :) and anyone else who uses Photobucket ;)

I've tried several times to post photos here but everytime I've tried, I get failed upload so I've given up ;)

I agree with what Little Nell & Jakanne say & it's certainly more private on the Thomson FB site (believe it or not!) as not all & sundry can read what is written:). Still love it on here with all the reviews, banter & hints & tips though :)

I think thats the whole idea of it being an open forum ,so everyone can read and eventually ,maybe join us .

I know I spent maybe up to four months reading ,what others had put and working out "is cruising for me ? "

before I took the plunge and joined CC. :)

I think Facebook is ok for those who want it and I'm told it does have the option of private messaging ,so people do have a choice:) .

Me ? I'm happy with this site ,I leave all that FB to Mrs kalos :D

Even Jezza Kyle cringes at the mention of FB :rolleyes:;):D

Hello !!

Not been on CC for a while, im afraid im another f/b addict on the Thomson Cruise page, why dont the rest of you come and join us ......go on..... ;);););)

Right! I've signed up for FB (against my better judgement :rolleyes:) How do I get into Thomson page then? Please say I don't have to put my photo on :eek:

Linda - look for

https://www.*****/thomsoncurises/

The person who started the page obviously made a spelling mistake! You then request to join the group; it shouldn't take too long to get an acceptance back! You don't have to use your own photo If you don't want (but it would be nice to see you lol!)

We will all look out for someone called Linda now - it's very friendly bunch on there too :) You don't have to have other friends as RR says - just use it for the Thomson Cruise Group :). Most people use their 'real names' on there too but no doubt we will identify each other ;)

Archived