Staff Uniform Pics?

MaiTaiQueen

I searched my archives but the only entertainment staff photos I have are from a crossing the equator ceremony. They are in costume, not uniform.

Not knowing what need your request fulfills, I can tell you the uniform changes with the season, climate and region of the world.

I've seen them in custom track suits, shorts with tropical shirts, heavy winter parkas and so on.

You can count on them having a gold name tag.

As previous poster said their uniform varies. We did a Med cruise 2011 waiters etc in suits til we were through Bag of Biscuits (Biscay) then were in shorts and brightly coloured tops for all of Med til we hit Biscay again. In main dining room jackets went and waistcoats appeared!

Does anyone have a picture of what the entertainment/activities staff wear during day time?

Thanks!

We were on the Ocean Princess in March/April this year. On the "little girls" the entertainment staff doubles as the activities staff. For the most part they wore dark blue polo shirts and khaki shorts (they may have been white now that I think of it). They always had their Princess badges on. Sorry, I don't have a picture...

Does anyone have a picture of what the entertainment/activities staff wear during day time?

Thanks!

No Photos. The Ass't CD's have a number of outfits. The most common warm weather outfit is a dark blue golf shirt with white shorts. Tech staff (sound, lighting etc.) wear black golf shirts and pants. The CD and Dep CD wear nice outfits, but they are not uniform. You can identify them by their name tags, and since there are only about six or so you will get to know them when you see them. Deck bands and other musicians are not in a specific uniform.

Archived