Where are Coke Freestyle machines located on Enchantment?

One is in the Windjammer, another next to Ben & Jerry's. both were out of order by the end of last week. Nice while working though...

That's pretty sad. I hope they get them in better shape before my cruise in September. My son is looking forward to using them.

And the one in the windjammer is not always available when that area is closed. I bought the soda package and by mid evening of embarkation day both machines had Out of Order signs taped on them. This was the first week of June.

Hummm... 2 machines, huh? And from what I've been seeing here on CC there seems to be a universal issue with them not always working. I hope they can correct this. Thanks for your replies and insight everyone! I knew I would get my answer here ;)

And the one in the windjammer is not always available when that area is closed. I bought the soda package and by mid evening of embarkation day both machines had Out of Order signs taped on them. This was the first week of June.

I hope they get it fixed and add another one. We all bought the soda package because of the freestyle machines.. I am thinking of cancelling the package before the cruise if there are still all these issues- :(

I doubt they would refund because you can still get your soda / pop from the bars. I personally think they should refund a portion of it though because you are not getting the full product that you paid for.

I hope they get it fixed and add another one. We all bought the soda package because of the freestyle machines.. I am thinking of cancelling the package before the cruise if there are still all these issues- :(

We're not big soda drinkers but still enjoyed the package even without the freestyle machines. Especially on Coco Cay or anytime we got thirsty. Plus the insulated mug (not necessary for non-freestyle sodas) is a great souvenir.

This is terrible but sometimes I wondered if the machine just needed ice or something. Many land restaurants have freestyle machines now and they seem to be reliable.

I would say not to buy the soda pkg JUST for the special machines. But if they're working, they're yummy!

Archived