How do you find out specific room size?

gail-s

I've noticed that sometimes people will ask about a specific room on a specific ship and someone else will pop up with "Oh, that room is 258 square feet and the balcony is 59 square feet. The room next to it is 263 square feet..." Where do you find this information? I know the NCL site only lists average room sizes. I'm assuming there's another site I just haven't found yet.

Thanks!

I've noticed that sometimes people will ask about a specific room on a specific ship and someone else will pop up with "Oh, that room is 258 square feet and the balcony is 59 square feet. The room next to it is 263 square feet..." Where do you find this information? I know the NCL site only lists average room sizes. I'm assuming there's another site I just haven't found yet.

Thanks!

.cruisedeckplans . com

Thanks!

I was looking up the differences between Family Suites and Aft Penthouses on the Dawn for next summer. Once I got the specific room numbers I did a search on here for "Dawn 12520" for example and found posts were people put the information I was looking for in. It was a bit of work, but worth it. I learned the SD Family Suites are about 409 sq ft inside and the balconies are either side of 100 sq ft depending on the room. The Aft Penthouses, depending on the floor are 290 sq ft inside and the balcony could be larger or smaller than the family suite depending on the floor, position of the room, etc. I convinced DH that for the extra $100 the extra 120 sq ft was worth it. :D

Archived