2015 World Cruise

HotRoot

Mr. Luxury...this is off topic for this thread but there was one thread very recently where you and other Londoners were posting a lot of info on London and special bars and hotels you liked. For the life of me I can't find it. I know it wasn't the topic of that thread either...but could you point me in the right direction of that thread? Thanks.

Nancy,I seem to recall that it was on a Legend roll call.

You can always start a new thread and I can answer any questions about the place where I was born and still live.

Welcome home John,

I read your comment about your cruise and it seems to echo our great cruise we had in July.

Yes these new cruises look great. I already have my eye on putting a deposit on a back to back....just have to work on Keith.:cool:

Julie

Yes indeed Julie.

The Christmas and New Year 2014/15 is appealing, albeit only fourteen days.The thirty days after this are wonderful also.

Yes indeed Julie.

The Christmas and New Year 2014/15 is appealing, albeit only fourteen days.The thirty days after this are wonderful also.

Already booked this on Friday from Monte Carlo to Barcelona on Nov 12, 2014 right after dry dock and onwards until Singapore for a great 83 day cruise. Will you be there Mr. "L"?

Yes indeed Julie.

I feel the same way. That 30 days looks wonderful. We can't be gone for Christmas and have to wait until 2015/16 to take it! I feel it will be successful and they will repeat. I will be so envious of everyone doing it earlier, but will have the pleasure of reading all about it and getting lots of advice!

Nancy,I seem to recall that it was on a Legend roll call.

You can always start a new thread and I can answer any questions about the place where I was born and still live.

Thanks. We have a lot of hotel days so will probably use them at one of the chains to stay when we come in and probably only a day early because of some previous commitments but loved all your tips. When it gets closer I may ask you a few things but right now still in the works of locking it down with our TA. We just switched TAs. I copied and pasted all the comments and sent to my husband to read.

Already booked this on Friday from Monte Carlo to Barcelona on Nov 12, 2014 right after dry dock and onwards until Singapore for a great 83 day cruise. Will you be there Mr. "L"?

I have not decided on Dec 2014 yet but will give it a lot of thought.

I have not decided on Dec 2014 yet but will give it a lot of thought.

Mr. "L" I wouldn't sit on it for too long.... me thinks these segments and the Christmas and New Years cruise will sell out and very fast! It would be a shame not to be able to accommodate you and meet up for a bottle of 2005 Chateau Griscours. ;)

Mr. "L" I wouldn't sit on it for too long.... me thinks these segments and the Christmas and New Years cruise will sell out and very fast! It would be a shame not to be able to accommodate you and meet up for a bottle of 2005 Chateau Griscours. ;)

Yes indeed the 2005 is drinking well at the moment.Also the 2007 Chateau Rauzan Segla is good.

I did not have any of the inclusive wines on my recent Legend trip I just stuck with ordering from the wine list.

The Sommelier Juan Tula from Argentina was a great guy,very knowledgable and helpful.

Yes indeed the 2005 is drinking well at the moment.Also the 2007 Chateau Rauzan Segla is good.

I did not have any of the inclusive wines on my recent Legend trip I just stuck with ordering from the wine list.

The Sommelier Juan Tula from Argentina was a great guy,very knowledgable and helpful.

I must try your recommendation for the 2007 Chateau Rauzan Segla. It can be found on the Revenue Wine List?

What do you all think about the new prices for the extended voyages?...I think they seem very high, allowing there is no onboard credit and no flights included...we may have to re-think our plans. Just as we were getting close to being Diamond members as well....

What do you all think about the new prices for the extended voyages?...I think they seem very high, allowing there is no onboard credit and no flights included...we may have to re-think our plans. Just as we were getting close to being Diamond members as well....

It depends on what you can afford or want to afford, either way the cruises will sell.

Care to give us examples?

It depends on what you can afford or want to afford, either way the cruises will sell.

Care to give us examples?

2014 Soujourn 116 days V6 $73,714. or $68,714 (no air)

World Voyage includes:

• A pre-cruise Gala Bon Voyage event and luxury overnight stay in Los Angeles
  • Business class round-trip air transportation or $5,000 air credit
  • Personal Valet luggage shipping service 150 lbs.
  • Shipboard credits of $2,500 per guest
  • Private car transfers
  • Gala onboard celebrations
  • A variety of exclusive commemorative gifts.
  • Special events for full World Cruise guests only to be announced

2014-15 Sojourn 116 days V6 $64,299

Extended Explorations

· Special events celebrating local cultures and arts

· Surprise pillow gifts

2014 Soujourn 116 days V6 $73,714. or $68,714 (no air)

World Voyage includes:

• A pre-cruise Gala Bon Voyage event and luxury overnight stay in Los Angeles
  • Business class round-trip air transportation or $5,000 air credit
  • Personal Valet luggage shipping service 150 lbs.
  • Shipboard credits of $2,500 per guest
  • Private car transfers
  • Gala onboard celebrations
  • A variety of exclusive commemorative gifts.
  • Special events for full World Cruise guests only to be announced

2014-15 Sojourn 116 days V6 $64,299

Extended Explorations

· Special events celebrating local cultures and arts

· Surprise pillow gifts

Thanks for this.

Hopefully the "Surprise pillow gifts" will be more than just a nasty chocolate with a Seabourn logo on it.:eek:

Archived