photo package questions

martodd

Any help would be so appreciated!!

We are sailing Sunday on the Summit. I would like to purchase the unlimited photo package.

Is there any benefit to purchasing it before sailing? The current price on the website is $249.

Are there discounts offered on board for the package general or Captain's Club (we are elite).

Thank you so much for any information. I love stocking up on all the pictures and it would be so nice to not have to worry about the cost of all of them.

Any help would be so appreciated!!

We are sailing Sunday on the Summit. I would like to purchase the unlimited photo package.

Is there any benefit to purchasing it before sailing? The current price on the website is $249.

Are there discounts offered on board for the package general or Captain's Club (we are elite).

Thank you so much for any information. I love stocking up on all the pictures and it would be so nice to not have to worry about the cost of all of them.

The only discount I have ever been offered on the photos were 10% off the second package when doing a B2B. I was not really into getting the ships photos so didn't really pay attention to any sales or offers. :D

We were on the Reflection 11night cruise recently and I bought the pkg pre-cruise for $329 (all photos and digital copy). Onboard for Captain's club members, same pkg was $349.

We took 150 photos :)

One suggestion to maximize photo opportunities: make sure to find the photographers wandering around different venues and outside for sail aways!

We were on the Reflection 11night cruise recently and I bought the pkg pre-cruise for $329 (all photos and digital copy). Onboard for Captain's club members, same pkg was $349.

We took 150 photos :)

One suggestion to maximize photo opportunities: make sure to find the photographers wandering around different venues and outside for sail aways!

Where do you pre order the photo package? Is it on Celebrity site?

Archived