A Fond Farewell to......

Eglesbrech

Such a shame to 'kill' time when it goes fast enough on it's own. :(;)

I think most people who provide help on a forum are giving of their time, and whether they view this as a 'killing' I do not know, but I'm thankful for the time they do put in to answering questions and sharing their wealth of information. That information has made our trips so much more enjoyable.

:D any chance of getting out for good behaviour ;)

best regards,

seasidegal

Oh I do hope not :D:D

Exactly. Here we have possible proof that the "cat state" really does exist in quantum mechanics (i.e. that the miscreant author is both in the correctional facility and on the QM2 at the same time).

I am sure that Sir M must be involved in some way, since he is the only other creature to have demonstrated the existence of the said "cat-state" (being both dead and alive simultaneously).

Louise

Well, what's worse, is that we could have identified a previously unknown quantum state in which an organism can be simultaneously a dead cat and a live human being. Perhaps Sir M in his live human state writes the reviews and then, in his dead cat state says how stupid they are. :eek:

J

There's a remake currently screening in Australia called 'Wentworth'. It's very good and takes us back past where the original series started so that we get the back stories of Vera, Governor Davidson and Bea Smith.

Sounds good. I confess, after listening to the song I ended up watching bits of a few episodes (great to see well-known Australian actors in their early years) and checking out story lines on wiki.

I do know your feeling so well, I had polio when young, so my legs have never looked "great", then I had a couple of accidents, which have let me with "dents" in the shin bones of my legs, so knee length dresses are out.

I wear either caftans/long pants for day . At night I wear floor length dresses, long skirts or long light weight wide leg pants with glitzy tops.

You will fit in fine with your outfits. so do not stress yourself out.

I will be on the July 27 -Aug 15 B2B2B , which cruise are you doing?

Best wishes

Lynn.

Hello Lynn

I'm on the short 5-day "summer getaway" on 3rd August. I think you may be on that too!

someone has suggested a get-together on the first sea day (check out the roll call) so I hope to meet you there.

Thanks for your response ........ and see you soon! :D

Alison

Any chance of a larger font.

David.

Sorry, David.

I'm using library computers that are very finicky, and just getting something to post without disappearing is a minor miracle. :(

Hope this is better.

best regards,

seasidegal

Hello Lynn

I'm on the short 5-day "summer getaway" on 3rd August. I think you may be on that too!

someone has suggested a get-together on the first sea day (check out the roll call) so I hope to meet you there.

Thanks for your response ........ and see you soon! :D

Alison

Yes I will be at the meet, it is I believe on Aug 5th (the 4th is a port day). I will have a rather large name tag, but in any case, as I said, I will be wearing a caftan.

See you soon.

Lynn

Archived