Onboard Credit Early Saver Question

sandradoo

Before i fill out the form I have a question. On fareviewer there is Senior Rate lower now. Is there any chance I would lose my Interior Spa cabin if I put in for OBC? I am booked Early Saver interior spa cabin. I question the Senior rate because you do not get to choose your cabin. Thanks:confused:

If its a gty rate you should not be allowed to price match to it.. it has to be YOUR category, so they should deny the price matching and so you could not lose your cabin.

They used to enforce this.. then they got lax about the rules for a while but they are back to enforcing the rules last posts I have seen. Chances are you will be denied since its against ES rules to price match to a lower category.

IS is not just a little lower than a 4S category .. its about 5 categories lower... even if they allowed it.. would you really chance getting a upper and lower 1A and giving up your 4S?

You need to price match to a 4S.

Before i fill out the form I have a question. On fareviewer there is Senior Rate lower now. Is there any chance I would lose my Interior Spa cabin if I put in for OBC? I am booked Early Saver interior spa cabin. I question the Senior rate because you do not get to choose your cabin. Thanks:confused:

There is always a chance they will change your cabin with a rate where you do not choose the cabin.

If its a gty rate you should not be allowed to price match to it.. it has to be YOUR category, so they should deny the price matching and so you could not lose your cabin.

They used to enforce this.. then they got lax about the rules for a while but they are back to enforcing the rules last posts I have seen. Chances are you will be denied since its against ES rules to price match to a lower category.

IS is not just a little lower than a 4S category .. its about 5 categories lower... even if they allowed it.. would you really chance getting a upper and lower 1A and giving up your 4S?

You need to price match to a 4S.

A 4 S is listed but because choosing your cabin was not an option I was reluctant to take a chance for more onboard credit, although with each price drop I have requested OBC and no cabin change.

Here is my question... if you can pick the rate, then go through the whole booking and pick your cabin, even though the box isn't checked in the section that you pick rates but it allows you in the booking process to pick a cabin does that mean you can price match it?

How do we know which part of their website is messed up?? The part that lets you pick your cabin or the part that doesn't have the green check mark under select your cabin??? :confused:

Cause I've noticed this with the senior rate and the resident rate ....

Try to book on the website and see if you can pick your own cabin. If you can't, I wouldn't touch your reservation with that rate.

Try to book on the website and see if you can pick your own cabin. If you can't, I wouldn't touch your reservation with that rate.

I did a mock booking and it did have one 4S cabin showing so I quickly filled out the early Saver Form and emphasized I did not want to change my cabin that was already booked .

Archived