Favorite Cabin On Radiance?

Sailing the Western Caribbean December 11th on the Radiance. Have heard so much about the hump cabins that we took cabin #9078. Actually read that many love aft cabin 9256, but it was already taken and 9078 looked in the borchure to possibly be the next best D-1 cabin for privacy on one side of the balcony, along with having a larger balcony.

Anyone ever stayed in cabin 9078 and if so, your thoughts?

Regards,

Dave

We had 9078 on the Radiance and absolutely loved it! Don't trade it. The balcony is huge and there were no problems with wind, or noise from the elevator. Occasionally we heard some string instrumentals that were being played in the atrium late at night, but nothing annoying. If you don't have lounge chairs on the balcony when you arrive, make sure you ask your cabin steward to get you some. But my guess is they'll already be there.

Thank-you for replying to my post. I was happy to read that you have already stayed in cabin 9078 on the Radiance without any problems. Glad to see that the balconyh is so large without much in the way of noise from the elevators. i see the diagram showed only other cabins on just one side of our balcony too, which I assume allows a bit more privacy.

Can people from other balconies see into these hump balconies, or is each side of the balcony still private on each side like balconies on other part of the ship that are not in the hump?

Any other replyes to room 9078 or hump cabins on the Radiance are still welcome.

Regards,

Dave

Again, thanks so far to the few of you that have posted replys to how wonderful Cabin 9078 is on the Radiance. We are getting very excited about this room and area of the ship that it would not bother us if a hundred more people replied with the same comments.

We look forward to cruising on the Radiance, and hope we get more feedback.

Dave

8088 on the hump.

We had this cabin on the Serenade and it was awesome. Largest balcony on the hump, was completely covered, and it had a solid wall on the left side for complete privacy. We booked 8088 for our Nov cruise on the Radiance.

Having the covered balcony and solid wall made lots of difference when it rained. And boy did it rain on our last cruise, but we were able to sit on the balcony in our lounges and not get wet.

Close to the centrum, and you could hear the music until 1am, but that did not bother us at all. We loved this cabin.

Archived