Barcelona port

Ba' Datz

It depends where you are docked.

If you are docked downtown it's a very short walk.

If you are docked across from the bridge I would take a taxi or a ships shuttle if that is offered.

Keith

I teally dont know at this point. I am taking the Serenade of the Seas TA in November.

Is there a way to know in advance where the ship will be docked?

It depends where you are docked.

If you are docked downtown it's a very short walk.

If you are docked across from the bridge I would take a taxi or a ships shuttle if that is offered.

Keith

Was there in spring and docked across bridge. First day, took shuttle. Second day, walked (yes, across the bridge). If you are a walker, it's do-able. Probably took 25 minutes, but I considered it my morning exercise.

badatz, there might be a web site that shows this and if someone knows of it I am sure they will post it.

You could also contact the cruise line to see if they know.

Keith

I found out on the web that it will be the only ship there but could not get a dock position. As it is the only one will that increase its chances of docking at the closer terminals?

I found out on the web that it will be the only ship there but could not get a dock position. As it is the only one will that increase its chances of docking at the closer terminals?

It sounds like you will be very close so you can just walk into town from there.

Keith

Was there in spring and docked across bridge. First day' date=' took shuttle. Second day, walked (yes, across the bridge). If you are a walker, it's do-able. Probably took 25 minutes, but I considered it my morning exercise.[/quote']

We are big walkers too. Yes, you can walk the bridge.

We don't because of the amount of traffic but you can do it if you want as you did.

Keith

For Serenade of the Seas you will need to get to Moll Adossat not World Trade Centre.

From the Columbus monument it is across the bridge - about 2 miles and will take about 30 minutes.

There is no need to take the ship's shuttle. There is a port shuttle bus (known as the blue bus or bus T3). This will cost €2 per person and takes you right to your ship. The journey takes about 10 minutes.

For the sake of €2 why walk with your luggage?

For Serenade of the Seas you will need to get to Moll Adossat not World Trade Centre.

From the Columbus monument it is across the bridge - about 2 miles and will take about 30 minutes.

There is no need to take the ship's shuttle. There is a port shuttle bus (known as the blue bus or bus T3). This will cost €2 per person and takes you right to your ship. The journey takes about 10 minutes.

For the sake of €2 why walk with your luggage?

agreed 100%

Archived