Air eTicket

welwyngirl

Hi

We are sailing on Divinia on 27th July with the fly-cruise option. We have flight details but no booking ref (flying with BA from LHR). Does anyone know if docs are sent by post or an email with info?

Thanks

Lesley

Hi

We are sailing on Divinia on 27th July with the fly-cruise option. We have flight details but no booking ref (flying with BA from LHR). Does anyone know if docs are sent by post or an email with info?

Thanks

Lesley

You should definitely have a booking reference for BA. Contact your TA for it, then you can log in to BA website (or App) and you can get your e-ticket from there, and if you have an Iphone you can even use that as your boarding card at check in!

Thanks! I booked direct with MSC. I usually book my own flights but since we are taking the family including small grandchildren I thought I would go with MSC to ensure if there were any problems with flights the ship wouldn't leave with us! If they email a ref that will be fine and I can go directly to the BA website and order veggie meals etc.

Lesley

Hi Welwyn

Somewhere in your email confirmation (the one with the luggage labels on the last pages) will be a reference to the flight out. As its BA there will be a six digit code of letters and numbers eg ZC9R42 which will be your booking number. You can check in online or at the kiosks in the airport.

If you haven't got this email then phone MSC and ask them to resend it. All you need is on that.

Happy cruise!

Archived